* Stunning Interview includes Report of Company's Defense: Bob Enyart interviews Debi Vinnedge, executive director of Florida's Children of God for Life, about the use of an aborted baby's kidney cells to produce "isolated human taste receptors" which are then monitored for whether or not they produce certain proteins when exposed to various flavor enhancers. (The same research can be done ethically using adult stem cells and in other ways.)
* Coca Cola and Campbell's Soups Do Right: Thanks to Debi's work, Coca Cola and Campbell's Soups immediately ended their research projects with Senomyx, the biotech company conducting the flavor-enhancing research with aborted baby cells.
* But Pepsi has Dug In, So the Boycott Begins: As announced on Colorado's 50,000-watt AM 670 KLTT, America's #1 most-powerful Christian radio station, veteran talk show host Bob Enyart along with longtime CRTL vice president Leslie Hanks, on behalf of the nation's first right-to-life group and the state's largest pro-life organization Colorado Right To Life, are joining Debi Vinnedge's call for a boycott of all Pepsi beverages including:
- Pepsi & Diet Pepsi
- Mountain Dew
- Sierra Mist
- Tropicana Orange Juice
- Bottled Lipton ice teas
- Bottled Starbucks Frappucinos, and
- Aquafina Water.
* Remember Gordon and Beverly Recommend: Gordon recommends Bob Enyart's Mt. Moriah DVD on the evidence for the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Thanks Gordon! And Beverly recommends Bob's Nicer than God article (also available as a Nicer than God Bible seminar for download and on MP3 CD)!
Today’s Resource: Do you know the Bible as well as you would like to? Do you have compelling Bible Study materials that cause you to LOVE studying? If not, check this out! You can learn the Scriptures with our verse-by-verse and topical BEL Bible Study albums! You can get these MP3 CDs in the mail, or listen immediately by downloading Bob Enyart's studies! If you've never listened to Pastor Bob's seminar giving an overview of the whole Bible, you owe it to yourself to download and listen to The Plot study right now! Then follow up with The Tree, and you'll be on your way to a renewed love affair with God's Word!