* If You Haven't Signed the Colorado Personhood Petition: Virtually everyone at the RMCF meeting signed Colorado's Brady Amendment personhood petition! Why are creationists are pro-life? Because they know that we haven't evolved from animals, but we're made in God's image! If you haven't yet signed please call Colorado RTL at 303-753-9394 to get a petition mailed to you. And if you're out of state, PLEASE call CRTL or go to their ColoradoRTL.org site and click on donate to give for the petition drive! Thanks.-Bob Enyart
CRTL Forces Pull of Waller's Pro-Abort Bill
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Gazette Publishes Colorado RTL's Fetal-Crimes Exposé: Read CRTL's fabulous guest column in the Colorado Springs Gazette, which could have been written with a sledge hammer, which exposes "pro-life" Rep. Mark Waller's 16-page "fetal crimes" bill which itself was a crime against unborn children. Widespread pro-life opposition, led by CRTL, forced Waller to pull his own bill, which contained anti-personhood wording and came complete with support for abortion politics. Rep. Waller should have replaced his legislation with this neutral, single-sentence bill written for Colorado Right To Life by a county prosecutor:
"If the commission of any crime codified in Title 18 of the Colorado Criminal Code is the proximate cause of death or injury to an unborn member of the species Homo sapiens at any stage of development, the respective homicide and assault charges for that death or injury may be brought contemporaneously with the underlying charges."
* Iowa State Representative Hero Tom Shaw: Rep. Shaw writes that the: "SUPPOSEDLY “PRO-LIFE” “FETAL PAIN” BILL IS WORSE THAN ROE V. WADE" and that the Nat'l RTL fetal pain bill authors, "admit in the language of the bill that the fetus, or child, is a person. They admit that life begins at conception. And yet they allow this person to be killed."
* ProlifeProfiles.com/Pavone: Jo Scott tells Bob that with the above important stories, the lasting event in today's news may be that American Right To Life has published the Priests for Life profile of Fr. Frank Pavone. See ProlifeProfiles.com/Pavone!
* Correction: Bob referred to late-term abortionist LeRoy Harrison Carhart as George, confusing his first name with another notorious child killer. Ssee the George Tiller Memorial. And while we're at it, you can check out the transcript from Bob's interview with Colorado's late-term child killer Warren Hern at AmericanRTL.org/Hern.
Today’s Resource: Do you know the Bible as well as you would like to? Do you have compelling Bible Study materials that cause you to LOVE studying? If not, check this out! You can learn the Scriptures with our verse-by-verse and topical BEL Bible Study albums! You can get these MP3 CDs in the mail, or listen immediately by downloading Bob Enyart's studies! If you've never listened to Pastor Bob's seminar giving an overview of the whole Bible, you owe it to yourself to download and listen to The Plot study right now! Then follow up with The Tree, and you'll be on your way to a renewed love affair with God's Word!
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library