* Colorado Springs Republican Rep. Mark Waller: has sponsored a 16-page monstrosity fetal homicide type bill which explicitly declares that there is no crime if the unborn child is intentionally slaughtered by a medical procedure (abortion) including by the consent of the mother. Colorado Right To Life has made it clear repeatedly through the media and to Colorado's pro-life legislators that they will support a principled fetal homicide type bill even if it completely ignores abortion, as long as it does not put into our law that it's permissible to intentionally kill even a single child. A local prosecutor has worked with CRTL to propose the following single-sentence legislation (instead of Mark's 16 pages that could have been written by the abortion industry):
* BEL's February Telethon to Keep Bob On the Air: So far we're at 88 folks! (of our goal of 100) giving $20 a month and $4,035 of $20,000! Please consider donating, pledging or subscribing to keep Bob Enyart Live on air for another year, on Denver's 50,000-watt AM 670 KLTT -- America's #1 most-powerful Christian radio station. In return, we pledge to use these funds to continue to reach more and more people around America and around the world with:
- the truth of God's existence
- the strongest evidence against evolution
- the moral clarity of God's Word
- the right strategy to re-criminalize child killing, and
- the mountain of evidence for the resurrection of Jesus Christ!
So please help BEL stay on the air for another year by giving whatever you can afford toward our goal of raising $20,000 or 100 people pledging $20 a month (including those who currently selflessly give to BEL who might increase their giving by $20)! You can give online, either a one-time donation, a monthly pledge, or subscribe to Bob's monthly Bible Studies, BEL Televised Classics, sermons, or topical videos.
* Three Great Callers: Listen to our great callers, Cece from Wyoming, John from Indiana, and Brian from Thornton Colorado, about the book of Job, about the excellent audio quality of the BEL Bible Studies, and a request for BEL to air a full week of Real Science Radio shows!
* Saturday's Public Showing of Maafa 21 in Denver: Pastor Ron Fox will air Maafa 21 at their church, 1400 Birch Street, next Saturday, Feb. 19th, at 4 p.m. Please invite your friends and come on out to meet Pastor Bob and Pastor Ron at this important opportunity to encourage the believers at Berean Bible Church to rise up and help end the scourge of abortion in our land.
Today’s Resource: Now you can order Focus on the Strategy 3 as well as Focus on the Strategy 1 & 2 DVD combo containing the blockbuster analysis of pro-life and political strategy. Focus on the Strategy, advertised by other ministries as the DVD of the Century, is the blockbuster analysis of Christian political strategy, filmed before a live audience of 300 Christian activists revealing a presentation given to Focus on the Family to Dr. James Dobson's V.P. Tom Minnery and their Public Policy group. And the sequel, film festival finalist Focus on the Strategy II, with its dozens of video and audio clips which has extraordinary endorsements from many Christian leaders as the must see video for everyone who wants to end 'legalized' abortion. And now, Focus 3 presents American RTL's three-pronged strategy of how to end abortion! Please watch these vitally important videos online or order the above DVDs, and consider getting a set for a friend, for a pro-life leader or activist you know, and for your local pro-life organization!