Lila Stigmatizes While Focus Legitimizes
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* While Lila Rose exposes Planned Parenthood as evil, Focus says it'll work with abortion advocates: Live Action Films releases their sequel! After producing courageous undercover videos showing Planned Parenthood systematically protecting child molesters, the abortion chain lost one million dollars of funding in Tennessee alone. Now, Lila has produced more undercover video showing that Planned Parenthood is the place to go for tax-subsidizes support for an underage sex ring, including help with abortion, translation, and other services.
* Focus on the Family Now Says It'll Work with Abortion Advocates: to reduce the number of abortions. The Focus hometown newspaper, the Colorado Springs Gazette, quotes Bob Enyart commenting, “It is extremely disturbing,” said American Right to Life spokesman Bob Enyart, regarding Focus on the Family’s announcement. “Focus has lost its way. Instead of properly stigmatizing Planned Parenthood, it wants to work together. Should we work with al-Qaeda to reduce the number of innocent bystanders who get blown up? We don’t go to NAMBLA (North American Man-Boy Love Association) to reach out and reduce the number of children who are molested.” Bob adds on today's radio program, should Focus work with pimps to reduce the number of "working women," or perhaps we can get Al Qaeda to target less popular night clubs so that they still get their message out but fewer people will be blown up? Or, instead of all that, do we go to God's Word, and obey His command to come out from among them, and be separate and do not touch what is unclean, and then God promises to bless our efforts. Of course it's not that you can never talk to the enemy; of course you can, to urge them to repent. But you shouldn't confer legitimacy upon either NAZIs or child killers, by negotiating with them, for that is the foolishness of negotiating with terrorists, and you do not answer a fool according to his folly, and for those who kill children, you don't invite them to the table to discuss next week's body count, but you do all you can to discredit them, and abuse them, and rebuke them, and harass them, and stigmatize them. But never, ever legitimize them.
* BEL's February Telethon to Keep Bob On the Air: So far we're at 85 folks! (of our goal of 100) giving $20 a month and $3,200 of $20,000! Please consider donating, pledging or subscribing to keep Bob Enyart Live on air for another year, on Denver's 50,000-watt AM 670 KLTT -- America's #1 most-powerful Christian radio station. In return, we pledge to use these funds to continue to reach more and more people around America and around the world with:
- the truth of God's existence
- the strongest evidence against evolution
- the moral clarity of God's Word
- the right strategy to re-criminalize child killing, and
- the mountain of evidence for the resurrection of Jesus Christ!
So please help BEL stay on the air for another year by giving whatever you can afford toward our goal of raising $20,000 or 100 people pledging $20 a month (including those who currently selflessly give to BEL who might increase their giving by $20)! You can give online, either a one-time donation, a monthly pledge, or subscribe to Bob's monthly Bible Studies, BEL Televised Classics, sermons, or topical videos.
* Saturday's Public Showing of Maafa 21 in Denver: Pastor Ron Fox will air Maafa 21 at their church, 1400 Birch Street, next Saturday, Feb. 19th, at 4 p.m. Please invite your friends and come on out to meet Pastor Bob and Pastor Ron at this important opportunity to encourage the believers at Berean Bible Church to rise up and help end the scourge of abortion in our land.
Today’s Resource: Now you can order Focus on the Strategy 3 as well as Focus on the Strategy 1 & 2 DVD combo containing the blockbuster analysis of pro-life and political strategy. Focus on the Strategy, advertised by other ministries as the DVD of the Century, is the blockbuster analysis of Christian political strategy, filmed before a live audience of 300 Christian activists revealing a presentation given to Focus on the Family to Dr. James Dobson's V.P. Tom Minnery and their Public Policy group. And the sequel, film festival finalist Focus on the Strategy II, with its dozens of video and audio clips which has extraordinary endorsements from many Christian leaders as the must see video for everyone who wants to end 'legalized' abortion. And now, Focus 3 presents American RTL's three-pronged strategy of how to end abortion! Please watch these vitally important videos online or order the above DVDs, and consider getting a set for a friend, for a pro-life leader or activist you know, and for your local pro-life organization!