* If You Haven't Signed the Colorado Personhood Petition: Virtually everyone at the RMCF meeting signed Colorado's Brady Amendment personhood petition! Why are creationists are pro-life? Because they know that we haven't evolved from animals, but we're made in God's image! If you haven't yet signed please call Colorado RTL at 303-753-9394 to get a petition mailed to you. And if you're out of state, PLEASE call CRTL or go to their ColoradoRTL.org site and click on donate to give for the petition drive! Thanks.-Bob Enyart
Judge Roy Moore with Gregg Jackson Pt. 2
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
A continuation from yesterday's show!
* "Pro-Family" Republicans Removed Judge Roy Moore: A hero of the Christian community, the Ten Commandment judge, former chief justice of the Alabama Supreme Court, Judge Roy Moore, talks to Gregg Jackson about the biblical principles that many national Christian ministries have abandoned. (Remember also Judge Roy Moore's condemnation, along with many other courageous Christian leaders, of the brutally-wicked partial-birth abortion ruling from the Republican U.S. Supreme Court. See AmericanRTL.org/Moore and AmericanRTL.org/PBA.)
* Post-show Note from Bob Enyart: The Justice Sunday events, led by Focus on the Family and other pro-life industry groups, were launched in part to put Judge William Pryor on the federal bench for life. Previously though, Pryor fought to remove Judge Roy Moore whom Dr. Dobson had supported in the Ten Commandments fight. And Pryor had recently voted with many Bush, Reagan, and G. W. Bush nominees, the supposedly "pro-life" Republican judges who starved Terri Schiavo to death. These are just a couple of the many examples of the Republican Judicial Crisis, including the fact that Roe v. Wade was written by a Republican judge, passed by a Republican majority, and for decades Roe has been protected by a heavily Republican U.S. Supreme Court.
* When Ronald Reagan was Elected President: he put the personhood of the unborn child front and center in his pro-life efforts:
* Thanks to Personhood USA: for this great Reagan video! President Ronald Reagan offered to support a Human Life Amendment but the National RTL Committee turned him down in favor of a state-by-state strategy. Yet 30 years later, NRTL opposes1 all state personhood (HLA) efforts. Why? See AmericanRTL.org/Reagan.
Today’s Resource: Have you browsed through the Bible Study department in the KGOV Store? Check out especially our best-selling series on The Plot of the Bible and our verse-by-verse studies of dozens of books of the Bible!
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library