* If You Haven't Signed the Colorado Personhood Petition: Virtually everyone at the RMCF meeting signed Colorado's Brady Amendment personhood petition! Why are creationists are pro-life? Because they know that we haven't evolved from animals, but we're made in God's image! If you haven't yet signed please call Colorado RTL at 303-753-9394 to get a petition mailed to you. And if you're out of state, PLEASE call CRTL or go to their ColoradoRTL.org site and click on donate to give for the petition drive! Thanks.-Bob Enyart
Lead, Follow, or Get Out of the Way
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* 46,761: signatures gathered! After Colorado’s Secretary of State tossed 15,000 pro-personhood signatures out of the initial offering, they challenged pro-lifers to make up the shortfall with a 15 day “curing period”. The challenge was accepted, a new offering was taken, and today the secretary of state has all he can handle as Colorado pro-lifers pursue their own strategy to “overwhelm the system”!
* That Just About Does it For Freedom: Democrats voted 222-203 to allow passage of socialized health care without actually voting on the bill. Guest host Doug McBurney asserts that, just as he predicted after the initial successful vote in the House, that the socialists and progressives will stop at nothing to seize what’s left of freedom, and indeed today they have proven him correct. We shall see Sunday if Doug is a conspiracy kook, or just right…
* Ain’t Dead Yet: Joe Biden blessed the late Mrs. Cowen, mother of Irish PM Brian Cowan, saying “God rest her soul”. Turns out she’s still alive; embarrassing, yes, but not evil. But Joe is as evil as he is stupid, and is reliable not only as the butt of a joke, but also as one who’s hands shed innocent blood, who robs the poor and defenseless, and whose mouth is filled with lies. So we offer this blessing to Joe, “May the Lord bless you according to your works.”
* A Sentencing Oxymoron: A Los Angeles gangster was sentenced this week to 93 years to life in prison for murdering 4-year-old Robert Lopez Jr. as he walked in the park. While the AP posits a “stray bullet” theory, our host analyzes this murder, along with the millions of others we are forced to tolerate by a justice system and a culture that no longer knows, nor teaches right from wrong.
Personhood is the most important human rights movement of your lifetime. Will you be one who fights to end the systematic dehumanization and murder of an entire class of citizen? Or will you stay in your comfort zone? If you live in any state in America, you can advance personhood via the 2010 ballot or in one of three different ways. If you live in Colorado join by calling or e-mailing Personhood Colorado or Colorado Right to Life.
Today’s Resource: You can enjoy one or two of Bob Enyart’s entertaining and insightful videos each month, mailed to you automatically, simply by subscribing to the BEL Monthly Topical Videos service! Also, you can check out the other great BEL subscription services!
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library