* If You Haven't Signed the Colorado Personhood Petition: Virtually everyone at the RMCF meeting signed Colorado's Brady Amendment personhood petition! Why are all biblical creationists pro-life? Because we know that we haven't evolved from animals, but we're made in God's image! If you haven't yet signed please call Colorado RTL at 303-753-9394 to get a petition mailed to you. And if you're out of state, PLEASE call CRTL or go to their ColoradoRTL.org site and click on donate to give for the petition drive! Thanks.-Bob Enyart
Abortion Photos Real, NY Times Fake
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* See Photos in the NY Times: in another stunning development of the personhood era, the New York Times published Behind the Scenes: Picturing Fetal Remains researching part of the story of where the grisly abortion photos come from. Our dear friend Flip Benham, director of Operation Rescue National / OSA was inside the abortion clinic the day famous Malachi was retrieved as evidence of genocide. For those who claim, against all evidence, that the abortion photos are fake, KGOV general manager Will Duffy, Doug McBurney, and Bob Enyart suggest a few responses:
- What if they are real?
- What would it say about abortion if these photos were real?
- Can't you realize that you're in denial?
- Do you realize that your denial admits the horror of abortion?
- Yes, you're right. These kids were killed by drunk drivers. Nothing like this could ever happen in America. You can sleep well tonight.
* Columbine Murderer's Mother in Oprah Mag: I Will Never Know Why wrote Susan Klebold. Her article left out much of the most important Columbine information, including the terrible parenting they gave to Dylan and the extent to which he was raised by video games and the Internet. She left out the Columbine evidence that showed that her son's room and in-room refrigerator were full of alcohol with empty bottles littering the place. Klebold leads the media to believe that Eric Harris was the real bad guy, and her son the depressed follower, when the evidence suggests otherwise. And recall the New York Times interviewer who reported: "The most infuriating incident, Susan said, came when somebody said, 'I forgive you for what you've done.' Susan insists, 'I haven't done anything for which I need forgiveness.'"
* Join Bob at the Life Commercials Banquet: Steve Curtis, of Ten Minutes Till Midnight and American RTL, is hosting the LifeCommercials banquet on Saturday, October 24th at 6 p.m. at the Doubletree Hotel in Westminster Colorado. See Steve's flyer for details, and if you can, register soon and then if you'd like to sit at the BEL table, call 1-800-8Enyart to see if there are open seats!
* Bob and Doug Don't Ask But Do Tell: Why are more homosexual women than men kicked out of the military? Ask Bob and Doug.
* Help Colorado RTL Get Signatures: If you live in Colorado, could you help circulate the Personhood Colorado & CRTL 2010 petition? We need your help! If you live in any other state, can you help to advance personhood via the 2010 ballot or in one of three different ways?
Today’s Resource: You can enjoy one or two of Bob Enyart’s entertaining and insightful videos each month, mailed to you automatically, simply by subscribing to the BEL Monthly Topical Videos service! Also, you can check out the other great BEL subscription services!
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library