* Real Science Radio & Creation Magazine: Listen in as RSR co-hosts Bob Enyart and Fred Williams enjoy the Creation magazine Summer 2009 issue!
- An enormous gorge in Texas was created in a few days!
- A tiny insect's eyes are so sophisticated (and so unlike the eyes of any other insect) that engineers have recently decided to copy the design to create an advanced imaging system! The xenos peckii's eyes are similar to those of trilobites, yet they come from vastly different branches of the recently-discredited (see next item) Darwinian Tree of Life; and so the one could not have evolved from the other.
- Darwin was Wrong about the Tree of Life: Do you remember that the evolutionary publication, NewScientist, ran a startling cover story titled, Darwin Was Wrong about the Tree of Life? They indicated that Darwin's Tree was as important as his theory of natural selection. However, fast forward 150 years to the age of modern genetic research, and it turns out that of the many thousands of species genetically evaluated so far, more than half are not the product of a biological pathway represented by a tree (or a bush for that matter). Months later, the atheist anger against NewScientist is so palpable that one leading evolutionist is calling for a boycott of the evolutionary publication because they acknowledged this now-obvious scientific truth. Yes, the inexorable march of scientific observation is devastating to atheists.
- The Nervous System - Had To Evolve TWICE! Once is not enough. Speaking of the inexorable march of scientific observation, according to NewScientist, the study of tiny sea creatures called placozoans indicates "that the nervous system developed twice - evolving independently in simple organisms like jellyfish and also in complex animals."
* Any New Listener or Donor to BEL: You can help us jump start our vital September telethon! If you have never given before to Bob Enyart Live, if you donate this month, or sign up for one of our DVD or Bible Study monthly subscriptions, or purchase anything as a first-timer to BEL, we will apply the amount of your purchase, or your donation or your subscription (which we will multiply times ten!) to help jumpstart our September telethon to raise $40,000 to keep BEL on the Internet at KGOV.com for another year!
* Denver Post & the DNC Sheets of Shame Anniversary: You remember the world's largest protest sign that American RTL unfurled on the Rocky Mountains during the Democratic National Convention? Well, so does the Denver Post. Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call the Denver Post at 303 832-3232 and ask for the news room, and request that they report the story behind the enormous sign on the mountain!
Today’s Resource: Have you browsed through our Science Department in the KGOV Store? Check out especially Walt Brown’s In the Beginning and Bob’s interviews with this great scientist in Walt Brown Week! You’ll also love Dr. Guillermo Gonzalez’ Privileged Planet (clip), and Illustra Media’s Unlocking the Mystery of Life (clip)! You can consider our BEL Science Pack; Bob Enyart’s Age of the Earth Debate; Bob's debate about Junk DNA with famous evolutionist Dr. Eugenie Scott; and the superb kids' radio programming, Jonathan Park: The Adventure Begins! And Bob strongly recommends that you subscribe to CMI’s tremendous Creation magazine!