* If You Haven't Signed the Colorado Personhood Petition: Virtually everyone at the RMCF meeting signed Colorado's Brady Amendment personhood petition! Why are creationists are pro-life? Because they know that we haven't evolved from animals, but we're made in God's image! If you haven't yet signed please call Colorado RTL at 303-753-9394 to get a petition mailed to you. And if you're out of state, PLEASE call CRTL or go to their ColoradoRTL.org site and click on donate to give for the petition drive! Thanks.-Bob Enyart
RSR: Blue Planet & Butterfly, Peacocks, Crows & Cows
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Earth is in a Special Place: Bob Enyart and Real Science Radio co-host Fred Williams discuss Creation Ministries International's Creation magazine article (News and Views) highlighting increasing evidence that, contrary to Big Bang predictions, the Earth is in a special place in the universe. RSR has previously recommended listeners do a Google search of quantized redshift to familiarize the reader with the body of evidence regarding galactic redshift indicating the Earth is near the center of the universe. Now, a leading cosmologist from South Africa along with colleagues and a French astrophysicist provide evidence from supernovae that the Earth is in a special place!
* Cow Magnets and Butterfly Photonics: God is so cool! Brilliantly blue butterflies have no blue pigment, but instead manipulate light waves via their photonic structures with grids of groove widths that are one-half and one-fifth of a millionth of a meter wide. Cows and deer align themselves mostly in the north-south direction, showing they are among the many creatures that can sense the Earth's magnetic field. Famous evolutionist J.BN.S. Haldane said that evolution could never produce mechanisms such as wheels and magnets that would be useless until fairly perfect. Of course he was right, and such mechanisms commonly exist in the microbiological world, showing that migrating birds, cows, deer, and countless other species were carefully designed by our Creator!
* Peacocks and Apes Further Disprove Darwin: Discussing CMI's March 2009 Creation magazine, Bob and Fred discuss Charles Darwin being wrong again, this time about Peacocks. A seven-year Japanese study of 268 peacock matings undermined Darwin's sexual selection claims when the females surprised the researchers and did not fulfill their Darwinian preferences. Darwin himself exposed his non-scientific prejudice against the possibility of a Creator when he wrote to botanist Asa Gray on April 3, 1860: “The sight of a feather in a peacock’s tail, whenever I gaze at it, makes me sick.” Unless it's a meteorite heading right toward him, sick is not what a scientist looking through a telescope should feel when he looks at the cosmos. Darwin's bias against God greatly influenced his major claims. And in a related story, it turns out that crows demonstrated greater problem-solving ability than chimps, mankind's supposed closest "relatives." Oops!
* Today's Resource: Have you browsed through our Science Department in the KGOV Store? Check out Guillermo Gonzalez' Privileged Planet (clip), Illustra Media's Unlocking the Mystery of Life (clip)! You can consider our BEL Science Pack; Bob Enyart's Age of the Earth Debate; Walt Brown's In the Beginning and Bob's interviews with this great scientist in Walt Brown Week; the superb kids' radio programming, Jonathan Park: The Adventure Begins! And Bob strongly recommends that you subscribe to CMI's tremendous Creation magazine!
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library