* Cindy McCain on John McCain being Pro-Roe: Listen to this BEL program to hear Cindy McCain say that the Republican presidential candidate, i.e., her husband, wants to keep Roe v. Wade legal. You can read the transcript below, hear it on this program, or watch this Freudian slip on CBSNews.com, and see that John McCain's wife believed that HE was AGAINST over-turning Roe v. Wade.
* McCain Lies to Christians, Kills Kids: Please see American Right To Life's powerful Dobson press release! John McCain funds the killing of countless children for example by voting to allocate monies on Oct. 27, 2005 for tax-funded surgical abortion if the baby's father is a criminal, that is, a rapist. See McCain's Yea vote to authorized funding for surgical abortion to kill an unborn child whose father is a criminal, "if the pregnancy is the result of an act of rape or incest." Also he votes millions to foreign and domestic abortion providers including Planned Parenthood and one week after Rudi Giuliani dropped out of the race, Republicans for Choice endorsed McCain. From FreeRepublic.com, here's an excerpt from the ARTL press release and a comment: To: Alex Murphy: "Dr. Dobson repeated his broken pledge on his radio program in March of 1995 saying, 'I am committed never again to cast a vote for a politician who would kill one innocent baby,' referring to the rape and incest 'exceptions,' 'which are a window to the soul of a 'pro-life' candidate,'" said ARTL Action president Steve Curtis. BRAVO! At last a true servant [Curtis] who is not content to talk out of both sides of its mouth for political expediency! HERE IS TRUTH, DR.DOBSON. Your acceptance of McCain is loathsome and should be withdrawn immediately...! posted by roamer_1
* BEL Telethon: Thank you to those who have already given to the annual BEL September telethon! So far we've reached $2,002 of $35,000 goal! It's time to resupply Gideon's army! Please call to keep Bob on the air, at 800-8Enyart or give online! Thank you!!
* Cindy Transcript- THIS JUST IN: Cindy didn't get the memo! Cindy didn't get the latest campaign rhetoric that her husband now wants to overturn Roe v. Wade. Cindy was unaware of her husband's Saturday night conversion. The McCain household doesn't sit around and watch Rick Warren, apparently not even when John is on. Cindy McCain got her lies mixed up. Which of the lies do you believe?
Couric: The scuttlebutt, if you will, behind the scenes is that Sen. McCain really wanted Joe Lieberman to be his running mate, but social conservatives would have found him unacceptable because of his position on abortion.
McCain: My husband and Joe are very good friends. And, wouldn't it be nice to work with your best friend? Of course. But we had to consider other things as well. And reform being the, as you know, my husband's most important issue, and my husband felt that Gov. Palin was a better fit for that.
Couric: Some, even Republicans, seemed surprised that Sen. McCain picked a running mate who opposes abortion even in the cases of rape and incest... And I'm just curious, do you agree with that? ... Where do you stand on abortion?
McCain: I'm pro-life. I'm on the record as being pro-life, like my husband.
Couric: So do you oppose it even in cases of rape and incest?
Couric: So that's where you [and Sarah Palin] differ in terms of your position on that.
Couric: And do you believe Roe V. Wade should be overturned?
McCain: No. no.
Couric: No. Why not? Your husband does.
McCain: No. I don't think he does.
Couric: He believes it should be overturned. That's what he told me, and that it should go to the states.
McCain: Well, in that respect. Yes, yeah, I do. I understand what you're saying now. It's a states issue.
Couric: So, you believe it should be overturned or shouldn't be overturned.
McCain: I believe it's a states issue [BE: This intense wickedness and cover for pro abortion Republicans was pioneered by Christian libertarians including Ron Paul who like John McCain is pro-choice, state-by-state.] That I do believe.
Couric: After the interview we contacted the McCain campaign to clarify Cindy McCain's position on abortion. They told us that, like Laura Bush, Mrs. McCain does not advocate overturning Roe v. Wade, which guarantees the legal right to an abortion.
Enyart: Notice how 'pro-life' means NOTHING in leading Republican circles, since many claim to be pro-life AND to support Roe v. Wade. They are child-killers. And these Republicans are lying to Christians for their money and votes to gain power. And sadly, Dr. Dobson is a willing participant to the white-washing of a leading child killer, John McCain.
* Tonight & Tomorrow Night: Colorado Personhood Happenings: Tonight, the Colorado Personhood Amendment 48 sponsor Kristi Burton appears on Colorado Decides 2008 airing Denver's PBS affiliate KBDI TV 12 at 8 p.m. And tomorrow night, come on out to see the Personhood campaign's Keith Mason who will appear at 7:30 p.m. at Harvest Church in East Boulder County at 7493 Old Mill Trail!
Today's Resource: The Plot is making its debut as a bound book! After a decade of sales of thousands of copies of Bob's unbound, best-selling manuscript, now as of December 1st, just in time for Christmas gifts, The Plot will be bound! If you get The Plot, and want the bound version, please just let us know when you call 800-8Enyart or in the Comments field when you order through the Literature Department of our online KGOVStore.com!