* If You Haven't Signed the Colorado Personhood Petition: Virtually everyone at the RMCF meeting signed Colorado's Brady Amendment personhood petition! Why are all biblical creationists pro-life? Because we know that we haven't evolved from animals, but we're made in God's image! If you haven't yet signed please call Colorado RTL at 303-753-9394 to get a petition mailed to you. And if you're out of state, PLEASE call CRTL or go to their ColoradoRTL.org site and click on donate to give for the petition drive! Thanks.-Bob Enyart
Barry Lynn and Enyart Debate Free Speech
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Americans United for Censorship: Barry Lynn and Bob Enyart debate whether the government should attempt to censor a pastor's God-given right to free speech! While Barry basically admitted that the right to life is inalienable (i.e., it cannot be transferred, sold, given away, etc.) he actually denied that the right to free speech comes from God, and he also denied that the right to life is inalienable, and in a burst of humanism, Lynn actually claimed that the right to free speech comes from the government, which of course would mean that the government could be justified in withholding or regulating as it sees fit the right to free speech. Pastor Bob Enyart, of Denver Bible Church, told Lynn of their excitement and support for Alliance Defense Fund's Pulpit Initiative in which the ADF is asking for fifty churches to preach political sermons in September to challenge regulations that intimidate many pastors into silence on some of the most crucial issues of morality. Lynn also admitted that other organizations like labor unions and chambers of commerce have tax exemption yet are permitted free speech. Also, Lynn admitted that of the many complaints he has filed against churches for supposed speech violations of government regulations, he has never filed a complaint against Obama's Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago, even though it is the most high profile politically active and partisan church in the country; and further, Lynn has filed not even one single complaint his entire denomination, United Church of Christ, even though they have thousands of socially active churches. But Americans United for the Separation of Church and State is not biased... right.
Post-show Note: Because of the time constraint, Bob did not challenge Lynn's evil claim that God's Word does not consider abortion to be murder. Bob left that for another show, choosing instead to not get sidetracked, and stay focused on Lynn's work against the Christian's God-given right of free speech. But check out the great list of verses in The Bible and Abortion at American Right To Life!
Post-show Update: Colorado's battle against the new Expansion of Prohibition law SB200 (see WorldNetDaily, Criminal crackdown targeting Christians) is "getting beyond the bathroom issue," Bruce Hausknecht, a spokesman with Focus on the Family, told WND." The censorship part of SB200 states:
Section 8. 24-34-701. "Publishing of discriminative matter forbidden. No person, being the owner, lessee, proprietor, manager, superintendent, agent, or employee of [associated with] any place of public accommodation... shall publish, issue, circulate, send, distribute, give away, or display in any way, manner, or shape or by any means or method, except as provided in this section [must refer to the 'unwelcomed' clause below], any communication, paper, poster, folder, manuscript, book, pamphlet, writing, print, letter, notice, or advertisement of any kind, nature, or description THAT is intended or calculated to discriminate or actually discriminates against... SEXUAL ORIENTATION, marital status... in the matter of furnishing or neglecting or refusing to furnish to them or any one of them any lodging, housing, schooling, or tuition or any accommodation, right [like marriage], privilege [like adoption], advantage, or convenience... on account of... SEXUAL ORIENTATION, marital status... [which] is unwelcome or objectionable or not acceptable, desired, or solicited."
* Illegal BEL Flyer: Bob has been distributing this illegal Christian flyer including at the Denver's People's Fair and at the Colorado State Capitol giving copies of the contraband to Governor Bill Ritter's staff and to officials with the Colorado State Police.
* Please Send Seven Sheets to ARTL: Please help American RTL welcome the DNC to Denver this summer! They need 100 people to send them seven sheets each for a top secret project called the Sheets of Shame! Can you send any sheets? If you can't send seven, can you send one or two? Can you go to a second hand store? Can you call a hotel, hospital, nursing home, motel, jail, or ask some friends? To do a proper greeting, here's what...
ARTL's DNC Welcoming Committee needs:
- What: Sheets and more sheets
- Quantity: 700 sheets
- Color: white or light colored
- Style: flat, preferably; but fitted sheets ok
- Size: queen, preferably; but others ok, especially king
- Info: Office@AmericanRTL.org or 1-888-888-ARTL
Please bring or mail your sheets to:
1535 Grant St #303
Denver CO 80203
* Please Help Bob with a Personhood Project: If you can, please volunteer to help Bob on one of these projects:
- Team131: if you're able to spend at least five hours at your PC helping with a vital online project!
- Travel: if you can travel outside the state in July or August for a few days and cover your own expenses, Bob will be traveling on very important out-of-state missions in support of Colorado's personhood amendment effort! Would you like to go? If so, please let ARTL know at 1-888-888-ARTL!
- Metro Team: if you're able to come out occasionally for an important project in the Denver area, please let Donna at CRTL know!
* Drive Denver's Truth Truck: Colorado Right To Life's Truth Truck coordinator, Vick Lopez, called into BEL to ask if you (yes, you!) can volunteer to drive. Please call CRTL at 303 753-9394 if you think you can drive their standard transmission Truth Truck on a two-hour route once every week or two!
Today's Resource: Have you heard about our new Bible Study of the entire Book of Judges, that presents the biblical teaching on treaties, the judiciary, and the best form of government, coming out soon on CD? Call to order Judges at 1-800-8Enyart and check out our many Bible Study resources!
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library