WND Generates Many Interviews
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Bob Busy with Interviews Nationwide: After WorldNetDaily's high-profile article on Colorado's new Expansion of Prohibition law SB200, Bob Enyart is doing interviews about this government censorship which forbids publishing or distributing in bookstores and in ten thousand other venues in Colorado of Christian teaching on co-habitation and homosexuality. See excerpts from the article below...
* Robbie from Arkansas: responded to Bob's urgent request for help to keep BEL on the air, and he pledged 1% of KGOV's $150,000 annual budget and urged other families to do likewise, adding that $1,500 is a lot for their single-income homeschool family but hopefully their commitment will encourage 99 others families to give likewise. Wow! Thanks Robbie and family!
* Reginald from Tennessee: was shocked and outraged that Colorado enacted a law censoring Christian teaching on homosexuality. Bob and Reginald agreed on the fundamental issues but wrestled over how best to explain the wickedness to the public.
* Republican Federal Judge Likes Obscenity: Another Republican federal judge makes headlines for being wicked. Chief Judge Alex Kozinski halted an obsentity trial after Time magazine reported that the judge had uploaded porn to his own website, and the LA Times quoting the district attorney in the case asking for time to explore "a potential conflict of interest concerning the court having a... sexually explicit website with similar material to what is on trial here." The Times reported the judge's website, which he had believed to be private, included images of a partly nude man cavorting with animals, and demeaning photographs of nude women posing "on all fours" modified to look like cows.
* The WolrdNetDaily SB200 Article: an image of the illegal BEL pamphlet appears at WND and their article quotes Bob Enyart on:
...what appears to be a newly minted state discrimination against Christian beliefs... Colorado's SB200 has 'forbidden' much publishing of Christian teaching on homosexuality, cohabitation, etc.," Enyart said said.
"This censorship aspect of the law... exempts churches, but that's not good, that's an insult. I.E., bigotry is allowed only in churches. Whereas every other place of public accommodation including bookstores, retail & wholesale businesses, etc. cannot sell or even 'give away' anything that would advocate discrimination [against] gay adoption, homosexual marriage, etc.," Enyart said.
He cited one part of the new law: Section 8. 24-34-701. Publishing of discriminative matter forbidden. No person, being the owner, lessee, proprietor, manager, superintendent, agent, or employee of any place of public accommodation... shall publish, issue, circulate, send, distribute, give away, or display in any way, manner, or shape or by any means or method, except as provided in this section, any communication, paper, poster, folder, manuscript, book, pamphlet, writing, print, letter, notice, or advertisement of any kind, nature, or description that is intended or calculated to discriminate or actually discriminates against... SEXUAL ORIENTATION, marital status... in the matter of furnishing or neglecting or refusing to furnish to them or any one of them any lodging, housing, schooling, or tuition or any accommodation, right [marriage], privilege [adoption], advantage, or convenience... on account of... SEXUAL ORIENTATION, marital status... [which] is unwelcome or objectionable or not acceptable, desired, or solicited."
The Old Testament condemns homosexuality Enyart told WND. The New Testament includes a reference in 1st Timothy calling for the use of laws against crimes such as murder and homosexuality. "There are free speech rights to condemn cohabitation, homosexuality, state that homosexuals should not marry, should not adopt children," Enyart said. "It's now illegal in Colorado for anyone involved in a facility or business of public accommodation to give any communication that would advocate discrimination based on marital status or sexual orientation."
He said many people simply choose not to believe what's happening. "I have a hard time believing [it myself]," said Enyart.
He said he expects the law to be only "lightly" enforced until "it just becomes an entrenched part of our legal framework. They're not going to go out and arrest somebody for selling a Bible at Barnes and Noble." But then in a few years, watch out, he said.
Enyart has printed a document he hands out that says, "This Anti-homosexual Flyer is Illegal in Colorado." It condemns the promotion of homosexuality in no uncertain terms.
"Homosexuality should be re-criminalized in Colorado," it states.
-END WND Article-
* Illegal BEL Flyer: Bob has been distributing this illegal Christian flyer at Denver's People's Fair and at the Colorado State Capitol giving copies of the contraband to Governor Bill Ritter's staff and to officials with the Colorado State Police.
* Please Send Seven Sheets to ARTL: Please help American RTL welcome the DNC to Denver this summer! They need 100 people to send them seven sheets each for a top secret project called the Sheets of Shame! Can you send any sheets? If you can't send seven, can you send one or two? Can you go to a second hand store? Can you call a hotel, hospital, nursing home, motel, jail, or ask some friends? To do a proper greeting, here's what...
ARTL's DNC Welcoming Committee needs:
- What: Sheets and more sheets
- Quantity: 700 sheets
- Color: white or light colored
- Style: flat, preferably; but fitted sheets ok
- Size: queen, preferably; but others ok, especially king
- Info: Office@AmericanRTL.org or 1-888-888-ARTL
Please bring or mail your sheets to:
1535 Grant St #303
Denver CO 80203
* Urgent Request: Bob Enyart Live has been so involved in fighting the culture war, that over the past few months, Bob has overlooked the financial stability of his own radio outreach. If you value the biblical teaching and influence BEL brings to our world, please consider a sacrificial one-time or monthly donation to BEL, or subscribing to a BEL resource, or purchasing the Enyart Library (greatly improved from the photo to include only CDs and DVDs) or some of the fascinating BEL books, DVDs, and Bible Study resources!
* Candidate Questionnaire Replies Online: check out the seven vital questions and the fascinating 2008 candidate replies at Colorado RTL!
* Please Help Bob with a Personhood Project: If you can, please volunteer to help Bob on one of these projects:
- Team131: if you're able to spend at least five hours at your PC helping with a vital online project!
- Travel: if you can travel outside the state in July or August for a few days and cover your own expenses, Bob will be traveling on very important out-of-state missions in support of Colorado's personhood amendment effort! Would you like to go? If so, please let ARTL know at 1-888-888-ARTL!
- Metro Team: if you're able to come out occasionally for an important project in the Denver area, please let Donna at CRTL know!
* Drive Denver's Truth Truck: Colorado Right To Life's Truth Truck coordinator, Vick Lopez, called into BEL to ask if you (yes, you!) can volunteer to drive. Please call CRTL at 303 753-9394 if you think you can drive their standard transmission Truth Truck on a two-hour route once every week or two!
Today's Resource: Have you seen the Government Department at our KGOV Store? Check out the classic God's Criminal Justice System seminar, God and the Death Penalty, Live from Las Vegas, and Bob on Drugs DVDs, and our powerhouse Focus on the Strategy resources! Also, you can call and ask about our new release, a Bible study of the entire Book of Judges, that presents the biblical teaching on treaties, the judiciary, and the best form of government, coming out soon on CD, at 1-800-8Enyart!