Real Science Radio: Insects have No Souls
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Neanderthals, Stars, Bugs, & Pistol Shrimp: Fred Williams co-hosts Real Science Radio with Bob Enyart presenting science facts out of the great issue of Creation magazine published in March of 2008. Neanderthals were Homo sapiens, that is, they were fully human, and they made jewelry, spoke, buried their dead, etc. [2012 Update: And falsifying a long-standing prediction of evolutionists that Neanderthals were some other species that descended from some ape-like ancestor, it turns out that they are closer genetically to humans than two chimps are to one another!]
- School murderers from Finland, etc. say they are motivated by Darwin's natural selection
- Elephants communicate long-distance through underground seismic sound waves
- Many astronomy discoveries, like the most massive stars ever found, show the errors in star evolution ideas
- Big Bang cosmologists admit they don't even know whether stars or galaxies came first showing their true lack of understanding of the formation of the universe; also, quantum red shift data implies that the Milky Way galaxy has a central position in the universe
- The mantis (pistol) shrimp, also referred to as a snapping shrimp, possesses an amazing function to obtain food, it creates a cavity bubble underwater which collapses with such force that it produces a cracking sound of about 200 decibels (louder than a jet engine), a tiny flash of light, and enough heat (hotter than the sun) and shock to stun or even kill its prey such as worms and goby fish.
* More Science Bits: 1,000 world-wide water gaps formed by the global flood!
- Insects lack souls, hence, cannot be aware of pain
- Archaeologists uncover inscription corroborating the historicity of a minor character named by Jeremiah, Nebo-Sarsekim
- Archaeologists confirm the Bible's account of Jericho destroyed without its storehouses being emptied
- Holy cow: evolutionists think that horses are more closely related to bats than to cows, and that according to the peer-reviewed paper in the Proceedings of the Nat'l Academy of Sciences as explained in plain English by New Scientist
- 125-foot long dinosaur buried rapidly, along with fish, turtles, crocodile-like reptiles, etc. deposited by massive floodwaters!
* Urgent Request: Bob Enyart Live has been so involved in fighting the culture war (see the illegal flyer below from just today), that over the past few months, Bob has overlooked the financial stability of his own radio outreach. If you value the biblical teaching and influence BEL brings to our world, please consider a sacrificial one-time or monthly donation to BEL, or subscribing to a BEL resource, or purchasing the Enyart Library (greatly improved from the photo to include only CDs and DVDs) or some of the fascinating BEL books, DVDs, and Bible Study resources!
* Post-Show Update -- See this Display of Bioluminescence in the Sea:
* American RTL Road Trip to Billings: You're invited to hop on board the American RTL Road Trip to Billings and join Cal Zastrow, Bob Enyart, and other pro-life leaders on a road trip to support the troops as local residents collect signatures for Montana's personhood amendment at 49 polling places around the state capital. This first-of-its-kind ARTL Road Trip leaves from Denver Monday June 2 at 7:30 a.m. and will return Wednesday. You're invited to drive or fly to Billings to volunteer all day Tuesday June 3 by supporting this vital collection of signatures! Please call ARTL at 1-888-888-ARTL to donate a tank of gas $80, or to sponsor someone who can go in your place ($100), or to let them know that you'll be joining the ARTL Road Trip to Billings!
* Candidate Questionnaire Replies Online: check out the seven vital questions and the fascinating 2008 candidate replies at Colorado RTL!
* Please Help Bob with a Personhood Project: If you can, please volunteer to help Bob on one of these projects:
- Team131: if you're able to spend at least five hours at your PC helping with a vital online project!
- Travel: if you can travel outside the state, in June, July, or August, for a few days and cover your own expenses, Bob will be traveling on very important out-of-state missions in support of Colorado's personhood amendment effort! Would you like to go? If so, please let ARTL know at 1-888-888-ARTL!
- Metro Team: if you're able to come out occasionally for an important project in the Denver area, please let Donna at CRTL know!
* Drive Denver's Truth Truck: Colorado Right To Life's Truth Truck coordinator, Vick Lopez, called into BEL to ask if you (yes, you!) can volunteer to drive. Please call CRTL at 303 753-9394 if you think you can drive their standard transmission Truth Truck on a two-hour route once every week or two!
* Collaborators Project Signup: Please consider signing up for the CollaboratorsProject.com email updates!
Today's Resources: Please help BEL continue to reach more people! We need your help today! By subscribing to the Monthly Sermons resource, every month the U.S. Mail will deliver Bob's sermons to your door. Also, you can consider subscribing to the BEL Televised Classics on DVD (to see the educational and often hilarious, and sometimes intense, episodes from Bob's nationally syndicated TV show). And you can subscribe to our monthly Bible Study Albums, or our monthly topical Videos! In fact, you could also sign up to donate monthly to BEL. These resource subscriptions will help you grow spiritually and intellectually! So many have reported that the biblical knowledge they gain from these resources is so practical that it has helped them improve: their marriages and other relationships, parenting and grand-parenting, work relationships, evangelizing, and so many general life skills! And of course, subscribing to one or more of these services will not only help you, at the same time you will be helping KGOV continue to reach more people with our biblically-based worldview!
BEL Topical Videos
Bible Studies (Audio)
Bible Studies (Video)
BEL Audio Library
BEL Video Library
BEL Classic TV Library
RSR: Lawrence Krauss with a Young Earther
RSR: List of Genomes that Just Don't Fit
RSR: Carbon 14 Everywhere It Shouldn't Be
Stephen Meyer & Darwin's Doubt on RSR
RSR's List of Evidence Against the Big Bang
RSR's Enyart vs. Eugenie Scott on Junk DNA
RSR's 2014 List of Not So Old Things
RSR: Jonathan Sarfati on Richard Dawkins
Real Science Radio: Origin of Language
RSR: Steve Austin on Mt. St Helens in Studio
Enyart Debates Hannam on Theistic Evolution
RSR: Planets and Spike Psarris vs. Phil Plait