Now you can hear Real Science Radio on your smartphone or iPad with the SoundCloud app!
31,000 Scientists Reject Global Warming
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* 9,000 Ph.D.s Have Signed Petition: WorldNetDaily's Bob Unruh reports that "More than 31,000 scientists across the U.S. - including more than 9,000 Ph.D.s in fields such as atmospheric science, climatology, Earth science, environment and dozens of other specialties - have signed a petition rejecting 'global warming..." Many of those who reject God end up as dirt worshippers and become doomsayer prophets warning that "The End is Near," in hopes of getting others to worship the creation rather than the Creator. This show is a Special Edition of Real Science Radio.
* DNC Green Menu Takes Months of Work: Denver's greening director (really), Parry Burlap, says she works full time with the DNC host committee and they have spent "months of work," according to the Denver Post, on the "Request for Proposals" for caterers to make sure catered parties are green. Utensils must be "compostable" but the owner of Three Tomatoes Catering says that compostable products are imported thousands of miles from Asia offsetting any eco-benefit. Caterers say they are "baffled by parts of the RFP." The owner of Whirled Peas Catering questions the requirement for locally grown ingredients: "We're in Colorado, the growing season is short, it's dry here, I question the feasibility." The RFP requires foods in "at least three of the following five colors: red, green, yellow, blue/purple, and white", and the Post adds, "garnishes not included. Never fear though, because "Burlap... thinks caterers will find ways to comply and still make a profit!" Tune in next week to see if Burlap gets sacked...
* Vick Lopez, Truth Truck Coordinator: called to ask Bob's audience to volunteer to drive Colorado Right To Life's Truth Truck. Please call CRTL at 303 753-9394 if you think you can drive the standard transmission truck on a two-hour route once every week or two! And please consider signing up for the CollaboratorsProject.com email updates! Also, if you can, please volunteer to help Bob on one of these projects:
- Team131: if you're able to spend at least five hours at your PC helping with a vital online project!
- Travel: if you can travel outside the state, for a few days and cover your own expenses, Bob is leading a team on a very important out-of-state mission in support of Colorado's personhood amendment effort! Would you like to go?
- Metro Team: if you're able to come out occasionally for an important project in the Denver area, please let Donna at CRTL know!
* TheologyWeb has Begun a Debate: on Open Theism but you do have to be a member of the site to view it.
* From Yesterday's Show: Republican Court Forces Gay Marriage - Last week a court ruled to force the nation's largest state to implement homosexual marriage. It appears that all state and federal courts in America with a majority of Republican judges are aggressively hostile to Christian values. In the latest example, California family advocates correctly suspected that their state court, consisting of six Republicans and one Democrat, would issue a blatantly anti-Christian ruling. They did. The Republican court struck down their state's defense of marriage between one man and one woman. Attacking Christian morality, the Republican justices declared a fundamental "right" to homosexual marriage in this majority opinion written by chief justice Republican Ron George and joined by one Democrat and two other Republican justices. The state's Republican governor has now exposed his personal support for the homosexual agenda, which he had previously concealed to get support of Republican Christians, by urging Californians not to amend their constitution to protect marriage.
Today's Resources: By subscribing to the Monthly Sermons resource, every month the U.S. Mail will deliver Bob's sermons to your door. Also, you can consider subscribing to the BEL Televised Classics on DVD (to see the educational and often hilarious, and sometimes intense, episodes from Bob's nationally syndicated TV show). And you can subscribe to our monthly Bible Study Albums, or our monthly topical Videos! These subscriptions will help you grow spiritually and intellectually! So many have reported that the biblical knowledge they gain from these resources is so practical that it has helped them improve: their marriages and other relationships, parenting and grand-parenting, work relationships, evangelizing, and so many general life skills! And of course, subscribing to one or more of these services will not only help you, at the same time you will be helping KGOV continue to reach more people with our biblically-based worldview!
BEL Topical Videos
Bible Studies (Audio)
Bible Studies (Video)
BEL Audio Library
BEL Video Library
BEL Classic TV Library
RSR: Lawrence Krauss with a Young Earther
RSR: List of Genomes that Just Don't Fit
RSR: Carbon 14 Everywhere It Shouldn't Be
Stephen Meyer & Darwin's Doubt on RSR
RSR's List of Evidence Against the Big Bang
RSR's Enyart vs. Eugenie Scott on Junk DNA
RSR's 2014 List of Not So Old Things
RSR: Jonathan Sarfati on Richard Dawkins
Real Science Radio: Origin of Language
RSR: Steve Austin on Mt. St Helens in Studio
Enyart Debates Hannam on Theistic Evolution
RSR: Planets and Spike Psarris vs. Phil Plait