* If You Haven't Signed the Colorado Personhood Petition: Virtually everyone at the RMCF meeting signed Colorado's Brady Amendment personhood petition! Why are creationists are pro-life? Because they know that we haven't evolved from animals, but we're made in God's image! If you haven't yet signed please call Colorado RTL at 303-753-9394 to get a petition mailed to you. And if you're out of state, PLEASE call CRTL or go to their ColoradoRTL.org site and click on donate to give for the petition drive! Thanks.-Bob Enyart
ABC Hatchet Job Against Denver Christians
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Mocking Creation and BC Tours: Last night ABC's Nightline did a smear job reporting on our friends at Biblically Correct Tours. Call Rusty Carter, who joined Bob on today's show, and Bill Jack of BC Tours at 303 978-9615 for a great guided tour of DEMONS (Denver Museum Of Nature & Science).
* Horton Movie Mocks Homeschool Moms: (post-show note) The producers, Twentieth Century Fox and their Blue Sky Productions (Ice Age, etc.) and writer Jeff Siergey and others, created the character of a homeschool mom for the movie who is the rotten character in the movie. From iMDb:
The kangaroo is a homeschool mom who is the main villain in Horton Hears a Who! She's controlling and narrow-minded and wants to destroy Horton and his new found friends because she views them as a threat to their jungle society. The kangaroo's son asks sadly from her pouch, "Mom, why can't I play with the other kids?" and in criticizing the way Horton teaches children, she explains to the other moms, "That's why my little Rudy is pouch-schooled," a characterization that does not appear in the book by Dr. Seuss. She repeatedly tells her son to "go to his room" as she shoves his head down into her pouch. Kangaroo goes to a vulture named Vlad Vladikoff to have Horton and his little world of friends destroyed and when discussing payment, the vulture wants to take the kangaroo's son in exchange for the job. The son is frightened and looks to his mom for protection when she shuts him up and tells him, "I'm thinking about it..." In the end Kangaroo is isolated and Horton warmly extends friendship to her.
* Horton and ABC Nooze: (post-show note) ABC News reporter Marcus Baram, for the lead to their report titled Horton's Who: The Unborn, wrote this cute poem:
What is it about this children's book
That fills Dr. Seuss fans with such scorn?
Anti-abortion groups took a look
At Horton and they saw the unborn.
And assuming this ABC News/Huffington Post editor supports the intentional dismemberment and killing of unborn children, well...
Written by a creepy ole' killer,
ABC needed some filler,
But no matter how small,
Kids are kids just not tall,
So the reporter's in hell for a thriller.
* Michigan US Rep. John Dingelberry: wants to increase gas prices with an additional 50 cent "Curtis JJ III" tax per gallon.
Post-show Note: Please help get signatures or join Bob in welcoming Judie Brown to Colorado at evening $100-a-plate fundraisers on April 4 & 5, or just donate directly to the non-deductible Colorado RTL Issue Committee to help get Personhood on the ballot in November! Just call Donna at 303 753-9394! Our deadline for 76,000 signatures is May 13th! We're at 41,000 and going strong! We need your help! Please, help!
Today's Resource: Watch Terry's Call on DVD as Bob quickly unravels Terry's red herring claim, that homosexuals are living godly lives. In a series of heart touching phone calls, Terry is lead to the Lord and repentance, shortly before his death from AIDS. (And notice the meaning of all the graphic elements in the artwork on the label of the DVD!)
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library