* If You Haven't Signed the Colorado Personhood Petition: Virtually everyone at the RMCF meeting signed Colorado's Brady Amendment personhood petition! Why are creationists are pro-life? Because they know that we haven't evolved from animals, but we're made in God's image! If you haven't yet signed please call Colorado RTL at 303-753-9394 to get a petition mailed to you. And if you're out of state, PLEASE call CRTL or go to their ColoradoRTL.org site and click on donate to give for the petition drive! Thanks.-Bob Enyart
CRTL watching for Weitz Permanent Collaborator Status
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Pray for Global Warming: as the nation is gripped in deadly cold, 30 degrees below normal in the Upper Midwest and Northern Plains according to CNN, and as the southern hemisphere has two million square kilometers more ice cover than a year ago, concerned Christians are praying for global warming!
* For Immediate Release: Weitz Collaborator May Get Hit With Permanent Status.
Colorado RTL Watching Weitz Designation
Billion-dollar Firm May Get Hit with Permanent Collaborator Status
Colorado Right To Life is watching to see if the Weitz construction firm will be designated with Permanent Collaborator Status. A new anti-abortion group, called the Collaborators Project, has given The Weitz Company, a billion-dollar construction firm, a deadline of January 31, 2008, to stop constructing a Planned Parenthood abortion clinic in Denver. "If Weitz does not cease from constructing this abortion facility by January 31st," said the Collaborators Project founder Will Duffy, "we will designate their firm with Permanent Collaborator Status." According to the organization, such status means that pro-lifers will expand the typical targets of protests, from abortion mills and abortionist homes, to include residential picketing of executives and business sites of any organization designated with Permanent Collaborator Status.
"Colorado RTL, the nation's oldest right-to-life organization, and the largest anti-abortion group in Colorado, will commit itself to honor Permanent Collaborator Status," said Joe Riccobono, the group's president. "This means that for as many years as Planned Parenthood is killing children in the building prepared by Weitz, we will plan protests, and encourage our members statewide to include Weitz executives' homes and select construction and sales sites as part of the decades' long, routine protest of abortion."
Colorado RTL justifies its proposed Weitz project to help the group implement the second of a new, nationally recognized three-prong strategy to end abortion.
1. Criminalize: recriminalize the intentional killing of the unborn and other innocents through state and national personhood efforts.
2. Demoralize: create unbearable social tension to coerce the government to correct the injustice of shedding innocent blood.
3. Evangelize: persuade individuals by education and evangelism to honor the God-given right to life.
Colorado Right To Life will start promoting its own Weitz protest project to its working list of 22,600 Colorado pro-lifers on February 1, 2008 if the Collaborators Project designates the Des Moines Iowa-based Weitz with Permanent Collaborator Status.
Contact Leslie Hanks
V.P., Colorado Right To Life
The Collaborators Project
* American RTL Action After Romney: ARTLA asks: Help Run Our Proven Anti-Romney Ads in Florida! And writes on their website:
To those who would like to stop Mitt Romney:
Our new 527 group, American RTL Action, played an important role along with pro-life voters in crushing false pro-lifer Mitt Romney in South Carolina and Iowa. As a new group, we did not have the funding to go after him in other states. But Romney spent $7 million dollars and a year working Iowa, where ARTL Action took him head on, receiving a great amount of media coverage (documented below) and traction with our Romney Abortion Fairytale campaign. The Des Moines Register, Meet the Press, Fox News, etc., have reported that 51% of Romney's Iowa negatives were because he's untrustworthy on abortion.
After his Michigan victory, Romney began spending more money in South Carolina. But there, like in Iowa, American RTL Action had targeted pro-lifer voters with a statewide TV ad campaign, and Romney came in a fourth place!
Now, we need your help to put the nail in Romney's campaign coffin. There are many Super Tuesday pro-life voters who will want to know the truth about Romney's abortion lies. They don't need to see or hear our powerful TV ads a twenty times to get the point. History shows that pro-life voters listen carefully and will oppose a candidate shown to by lying to them about protecting the unborn. Like those in South Carolina and Iowa, Super Tuesday pro-life voters very well may refuse to vote for Romney once they see him as a pro-choice candidate pretending to be pro-life. Please help. Can you immediately donate $500, $1,000, $5,000 or more toward this goal, of ending Romney's bid? We need to hammer Romney now to warn the evangelical community about him. If you can donate more than $1,000, we need it. If you can give more or less, we need it.
To help, you can give online or by calling 1-888-888-ARTL (2785). If you have questions, please don't hesitate to call. Together we can stop Mitt by striking now, in this unprecedented opportunity with ARTL's proven Romney Fairytale TV ad campaign.
-American Right To Life
p.s. Please call ARTL at 888-888-ARTL or give online! See some of ARTL's media & web coverage for their first Romney Abortion Fairytale advertisement. And again, to help stop Romney in Florida on January 29th to derail him before he gets to Super Tuesday, please call ARTL Action at 888-888-ARTL, or give online or overnight a check to:
1535 Grant St #303
Denver CO 80203
Today's Resource: Watch the latest BEL DVD, Bob Debates the Stars! Watch Bob debate comedian Martin Short, filthy publisher Larry Flynt, platinum rapper Sisqo, comedienne Ruby Wax, ABC's crotch-humorist Jimmy Kimmel (twice), and actor Dennis Weaver. This DVD will soon be added to our BEL Store, but to get in now, you must call us at 800-8Enyart (836-9278).
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library