Laura Ingraham: Gay Marriage is Complex
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Tucker Carlson: Another in an endless parade of "conservative" talking heads, Tucker Carlson said on today's Laura Ingraham radio show that not only does he not condemn homosexuality, he actually endorses homosexual marriage. What? Another conservative adrift without a moral anchor? Go figure.
* Laura Ingraham's Complexion: following Tucker Carlson's horrendous endorsement, Laura Ingraham said that homosexual marriage is a complex issue. Drifting... drifting...
* Our Annual KGOV Telethon: has raised $1,200 toward our $20,000 goal to keep Bob Enyart Live on the Internet for another year of live listening, podcasts, streams, and downloads! Consider helping Bob reach the $20,000 telethon goal that will help KGOV.com continue to distribute its cutting edge programming to promote the Christian worldview to more and more people. As a ministry that influences thousands of people in America and around the world, BEL is one of the most frugal ministries in terms of effectively reaching people for the amount of money donated. Please help Bob stay on the Internet another year by calling 800-8Enyart (836-9278) or by clicking over to our KGOVStore.com and donating there!
* Denver Public School 9th Grader: submitted to his teacher today a great paper against abortion, and a family member emailed a copy to Bob! The 9th-grade made his points clearly and presented powerful evidence to back them up.
* A Denver Pro-life Newsletter: distributed to some hundreds of Christians included an article, written by the editor, criticizing Colorado Right To Life. While the article was critical, it did not raise even a SINGLE specific issue, nor did it give even a SINGLE bit of evidence from which the readers could judge whether the leaders of CRTL were in the right or doing wrong. This article was typical of the superficial, unbiblical kind of criticism that CRTL is standing up to, and in return, they encourage everyone to commit to never compromise on God's enduring command, Do not murder!
* The "Divisive" Plank: the personhood wing of the pro-life movement advances as the child-killing regulators are on the defensive! And those who support the National RTL regulators and oppose the full-page Open Letters to Dr. James Dobson claim that CRTL is divisive. However, over many years and continuing till today, National RTL has kicked out many pro-life organizations, and strong-armed their state affiliates to terminate the charters of any city and county RTL groups if, for example, those Christians refused to support a pro-abortion Republican for office, or refused to support yet another NRTL child-killing regulation. Countless pro-life Christians committed to honoring God above any other consideration have been mocked and virtually excommunicated, while their organizations have been effectively exiled. Those pro-life leaders who violate God's command Do not murder by advocating child killing regulations have not problem with absolute commitment, but it's an absolute commitment to partisan politics and their own principles, not to God's commands.
* James from Denver: called off-air an made a matching grant offer of up to $500 for any telethon pledges that came in today!
* Tom from Crossplains WI: took full advantage of James' matching grant offer and gave $500, also off-air, effectively doubling his own gift to $1,000!
* Judy from Thornton CO: promoted a pro-life book by the longtime mayor of Ft. Collins, Baby Boy-R! Thanks Judy!
* Quinn from North Manchester IN: Yes, Tucker Carlson is like so many other make-believe "conservatives."
Today's Resource: Telethon SPECIAL: Order this new Plot audio set and $100 will go toward the KGOV Telethon! Now, you can listen to all five of Bob Enyart's The Plot Bible Study albums for a low price of $99.99! If you've never listened to Pastor Bob Enyart's Bible study seminars on The Plot, The Tree, and the companion studies titled The Law of Moses, The Last Days, and Details Galore (on miracles and healings), you owe it to yourself to order The Plot Audio Set right now to enjoy Bob's best-selling and extraordinary studies on understanding the Bible and living the Christian life! And remember, BEL offers a 30-day money back guarantee on our resources!