I will surf God -Michael Enyart
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* 7-year Old Michael : Enyart, the sixth of Bob and Cheryl's seven sons, found paper and a pen, and of his own initiative wrote:
The Lord my saver.
I shall praes my Lord for my life.
I will surf God.
If I must be robd of my mune --
And [still] I will love my saveior.
* Jay Sekulow: of the ACLJ issued a major fund raising plea, and DID NOT even mention enforcing, or anything about, the partial-birth abortion ban! Score another point for the Open Letter campaign!
* Steve from Ontario: urged people to watch the Bob Enyart Live DVDs including Terry's Call, Amy's Call, and a host of other great shows!
* John from Ft. Lupton CO: discussed a coma patient's recovery after stimulation of the brain's hypothalamus region.
* BEL Medical Analyst Nurse Maria: phoned in to explain that Terri Schiavo Schindler was not in a coma, and not terminally ill, but had a brain injury. It is morally acceptable to allow an irreversibly dying person to die, but it is wrong to starve anyone to death.
Today's Resource: Please consider the suggestion from Steve, and watch some of our Bob Enyart Live DVDs including Terry's Call, Amy's Call, and a host of other great shows! For example, you'll want to watch the 50-minute Focus on the Strategy II! BEL now makes available an excerpted version of the two-hour Forty Years in the Wilderness DVD! The 50-minute version is called Focus on the Strategy II , the sequel to Bob Enyart's blockbuster analysis of the immoral and failed strategy of National Right to Life. Focus on the Strategy II is just the right length to watch in a Sunday School class, or with friends at a video party at home (yours or theirs)! To order FotS II please call 800-8Enyart; one DVD is $15, you can get three for $20, and 20 copies for only $100!