* If You Haven't Signed the Colorado Personhood Petition: Virtually everyone at the RMCF meeting signed Colorado's Brady Amendment personhood petition! Why are creationists are pro-life? Because they know that we haven't evolved from animals, but we're made in God's image! If you haven't yet signed please call Colorado RTL at 303-753-9394 to get a petition mailed to you. And if you're out of state, PLEASE call CRTL or go to their ColoradoRTL.org site and click on donate to give for the petition drive! Thanks.-Bob Enyart
Real Science Radio: Hugh Ross & Captain Zircon
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Fred Williams: webmaster for Creation Research Society co-hosts Real Science Radio with Bob Enyart and they conclude discussion of Volume 20(3) of the 2006 Journal of Creation, a prestigious peer-reviewed science journal from CreationOnTheWeb.com.
* Captain Zircon's Helium Race: Bob and Fred describe how helium diffusing out of zircon refutes some old-earth claims.
* Reasons To Doubt: Old-earth creationist Huge Ross co-wrote Who was Adam? which shows his desire to muddy the waters by making monkeys (non-humans) out of men, for example, quoting a now thoroughly discredited study (debunked in the evolutionary Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences) that had wrongly claimed that Neandertal tooth growth rates provided evidence it was not human. Also, Ross boasts of predictions of his Old-Earth model such as 1) mankind's population was once small, and 2) humans then spread around the world, leading Bob to point out that he prefers the kinds of predictions made by Dr. Walt Brown!
* The White Australian Policy: by evolutionist Keith Windschuttle admits and documents the connection between racism in Australia and Darwin's racism and the racist views of Darwin's followers including the racist, embryo fraud perpetrator and founder, ironically, of the Association for the Propagation of Ethical Atheism, Ernst Haeckel. (Update: Consider also Bob Enyart's interview of Sharon Sebastian on her book, Darwin's Racists.)
* Surprising praise of Christianity: A widely published author and former research sociologist at UCLA Berkley, Rodney Stark, wrote The Victory of Reason: How Christianity Led to Freedom, Capitalism, and Western Success! Modern science arose from Christianity. And although Stark uses a lengthy definition for the term capitalism, Bob prefers economic freedom, or the authoritative, do not steal.
* Well, at Least She Didn't Blaspheme: Honest to Genesis by biologist Margaret Towne makes the absurd anachronistic error that all vertebrates have gills and tails as embryos.
Today's TWO Resources: 1) Watch the DVD Junk DNA: Bob Debates an Evolutionists against anti-creationist activist Dr. Eugenie Scott. 2) Within one-week from today's show, BEL will give you a gift subscription to Journal of Creation as a thank you if you purchase either the BEL Science Pack, or subscribe to the BEL Televised Classics, Bible Albums, Sermons, or BEL Topical Videos! If you call us at 800-8Enyart, just ask for the Journal of Creation subscription, and if you order online, type your subscription request in the notes field during Check Out.
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library