* If You Haven't Signed the Colorado Personhood Petition: Virtually everyone at the RMCF meeting signed Colorado's Brady Amendment personhood petition! Why are creationists are pro-life? Because they know that we haven't evolved from animals, but we're made in God's image! If you haven't yet signed please call Colorado RTL at 303-753-9394 to get a petition mailed to you. And if you're out of state, PLEASE call CRTL or go to their ColoradoRTL.org site and click on donate to give for the petition drive! Thanks.-Bob Enyart
RSR: Bristlecone Tree Rings and a Young Earth
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Bristlecone Pine Tree Rings: do NOT provide evidence as claimed by evolutionists of an age for the Earth greater than the Bible's record. The refereed scientific Journal of Creation presents the overwhelming evidence that these trees growing in the arid White Mountains of California, one of the driest places on earth, grow multiple rings per year. Thus once again scientifically careful research, this time in dendrochronology, is consistent with biblical chronology!
* The Hobbit: Journal of Creation lists strong evidence that the pygmy-like skeleton from Indonesia is not a monkey but from a human being. For example, Robert Eckhardt, a professor of development genetics at Penn State, reports 140 cranial features that place the Hobbit "within modern human ranges of variation, resembling Australomelanesian [human] populations."
* Bob's Debate with Reasons to Believe: Fred and Bob discuss the moderated Age of the Earth Debate between Bob Enyart and a high school science teacher, against a geophysicist and a university mathematician! You can listen to the debate, and by popping the CD into a PC, you can also view the spectacular science slides to help you better understand the discussion!
* You Can't Put New Wine: in old wineskins, as the Lord said. And we see an application of that as Christian hospitals eventually begin doing abortions, publishers go secular, universities eventually go atheistic, and denominations eventually turn against God. It's like at death our physical bodies yield to the relentless pull of gravity on our flesh, pulling us down toward the center of the world. The question is, how will that trend effect young-earth creation ministries? They are in no way above the sinful pride, etc., that threatens all ministries. Since creation ministries focus on foundational issues, will that keep them faithfully serving the Lord through more generations than other non-foundational ministries such as Christian hospitals, publishers, and universities? If the Lord tarries, then time will tell.
Today's Resource: BEL will give you a gift subscription to Journal of Creation as a thank you if you purchase either the BEL Science Pack, or subscribe to the BEL Televised Classics, Bible Albums, Sermons, or BEL Topical Videos! If you call us at 800-8Enyart, just ask for the Journal of Creation subscription, and if you order online, type your subscription request in the "notes" field during "Check Out."
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library