Meet Greg from Columbia, A Former Atheist
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
- Don't take your kids to see Ice Age: The Meltdown because of the vulgarity. They'd like your children to imitate the profanity in their movie including the three a****, two c****, one d***, and some sexually related dialogue.
- Call Hawaii Republican Governor Linda Lingle, 808 586-0034, and ask her to veto the "Abortion Tourism" bill, H.B. 1242, or email their tourism department to tell them you love Hawaii but not if they become the most pro-abortion state in the country. (Thank you to HLI's Jason Jones for the game plan!)
- Jo Scott reports on the downtown Denver mayhem from thousands of pro-illegal immigration protesters waving Mexican flags.
- Curtis from Denver confirms Jo Scott's report, and adds that a lone protester carried a sign reading: Clinton Raped Juanita! "I knew that!"
- Michael from Columbia MO thanks Bob for the great Bible teaching which enabled him to lead his atheist co-worker, Greg, to the Lord!
- Meet Greg, a former atheist who has humbled himself before God and now trusts Jesus Christ for salvation! Thank you Lord!!
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library