Now you can hear Real Science Radio on your smartphone or iPad with the SoundCloud app!
An Atheist (Fool) Debates Bob on God's Rights: II
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
- National Atheists Day coming up in two days!
- The Wicked: Liberals denying the link between abortion and breast cancer is a strong example of why the Bible doesn't refer to the confused, or the mistaken, but to... the wicked!
- Coloradoans: please help high school senior Lina Williams get protestors in front of every abortion facility in the state on April 22nd! See Lina's list of Colorado's abortion facilities (clinics, referral centers, etc.) and if you can help, then please let her know via email which facility you will protest at, 9:30 a.m., Sat., April 22!
- God states directly in Scripture that He does NOT punish children for this sins of their parents, but rather, "The son shall not bear the guilt of the father, nor the father bear the guilt of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself" (Ezek. 18:20, see also, 18:1-4, 23, 25, 31-32; Isa. 3:10-11; Rom. 1:21; 7:7; 5:12, 15, 18; 1 Cor. 15:22; Jer. 31:29-30; Deut. 1:39; Luke 18:15-17; and Genesis 2 through Revelation 21!)
- An Atheist (Fool from TOL) continues the debate with Bob regarding whether a Creator has the right to bring His creatures from their earthly life into their afterlife. Fool is still equivocating, but will continue the debate on Tuesday, April 4, 2006!
BEL Topical Videos
Bible Studies (Audio)
Bible Studies (Video)
BEL Audio Library
BEL Video Library
BEL Classic TV Library