Immoral China Sells the Organs of Executed Prisoners
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
- Don't kill prairie dogs, 'abort' them instead!
- Jim from Tulsa asked how and when should we discuss the facts of life with our young children. Bob quoted Family Compass as a bad example, which suggests taking your son when you buy lingerie for your wife.
- Greg from Denver asked about unbelievers who have never heard the Gospel, and discussed Paul's answer to this in Romans 1 and 2.
- Madeline from Texas is boycotting Wal-Mart and Sam's Club because they will now sell Plan B in 3,700 pharmacies, and will thereby become America's primary abortion provider, with this pill that either prevents the fertilization of an egg, or causes a spontaneous abortion by preventing the newly created human being from implanting in the uterine wall. After implantation, women kill their children with a different abortifacient, RU-486, which can perform a chemical abortion through the first eight weeks of pregnancy.
- Immoral China selling human organs, including from executed prisoners. A criminal justice system should not have conflicts of interest, such as making crime pay, as in America fining criminals.
- The terrorist hero in V for Vendetta provides another example of why Bob's family takes extreme precaution to protect their children from Hollywood's influence.
Today's Resource: Bob's Romans Vol. I answers so many tremendous questions, including Greg's: "Is there any hope for the man who has never heard the Gospel?"