Immoral China Sells the Organs of Executed Prisoners
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
- Don't kill prairie dogs, 'abort' them instead!
- Jim from Tulsa asked how and when should we discuss the facts of life with our young children. Bob quoted Family Compass as a bad example, which suggests taking your son when you buy lingerie for your wife.
- Greg from Denver asked about unbelievers who have never heard the Gospel, and discussed Paul's answer to this in Romans 1 and 2.
- Madeline from Texas is boycotting Wal-Mart and Sam's Club because they will now sell Plan B in 3,700 pharmacies, and will thereby become America's primary abortion provider, with this pill that either prevents the fertilization of an egg, or causes a spontaneous abortion by preventing the newly created human being from implanting in the uterine wall. After implantation, women kill their children with a different abortifacient, RU-486, which can perform a chemical abortion through the first eight weeks of pregnancy.
- Immoral China selling human organs, including from executed prisoners. A criminal justice system should not have conflicts of interest, such as making crime pay, as in America fining criminals.
- The terrorist hero in V for Vendetta provides another example of why Bob's family takes extreme precaution to protect their children from Hollywood's influence.
Today's Resource: Bob's Romans Vol. I answers so many tremendous questions, including Greg's: "Is there any hope for the man who has never heard the Gospel?"
BEL Topical Videos
Bible Studies (Audio)
Bible Studies (Video)
BEL Audio Library
BEL Video Library
BEL Classic TV Library