Abortionist Still Killing "Ugly Black Babies"
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Ken Scott's Video Has Gone Viral: Denver personhood activist Ken Scott's video, Abortionist Ron Virmani "Ugly Black Babies" (below) has gone viral. BEL ran this story on July 30th and today it's finally gone viral. Stores about the Charlotte, North Carolina abortionist Ron Virmani who kills children whom he calls, "ugly black babies" are running in London's Daily Mail, and at The Blaze, American Thinker, Washington Examiner, Canada Free Press, Townhall.com, Breitbart, Blackmediascoop, Fox News, and many other sites including the left-wing Daily Kos, which not surprisingly has now taken it down.
* Bob Interviews the Man-on-the-Porch Reporter: Longtime BEL friend Ken Scott took the 30-second video which shows from left to right, pro-life heroes his wife Jo Scott, Dale Sochia, and Mark Gabriel, along with courageous pro-lifers there to urge this child killer to turn away from his crime, before God, of killing the innocent. Ken also broke the news that Operation Rescue national director Flip Benham is headed to court on Friday being accused of violating a court order regarding this abortionist. Benham, the minister of the Gospel who baptized Jane Roe of Roe v. Wade, aka Norma McCorvey, a Christian and pro-life convert, was not even at abortionist Virmani's home.
* Abortionist Virmani's Hatred and Racism is Consistent with Planned Parenthood Values:
The Blind are the Dead Weight of Human Waste
And Many Infants Should Just be Killed
By giving out their annual Margaret Sanger Award, Planned Parenthood’s still celebrates their founder.
The Handicapped are Human Waste: wrote that the handicapped, including the "blind, deaf, dumb, mute and epileptics," were the "dead weight of human waste" in her book Pivot of Civilization. See this quote in context online at Google Books on page 112.
Kill Babies Even After They are Born: Planned Parenthood still says that they are Proud of our Past, even though their longtime president Margaret Sanger wrote on page 33 of her book Woman and the New Race, "The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it." Also, learn about Sanger's Negro Project in Maafa 21 (see the trailer for starters).
Maafa 21 Documents Sanger's Racism: Life Dynamic's Mark Crutcher produced what is so far the most important documentary of the 21st century. Maafa 21 is a must-see for anyone who refuses to remain in the ignorance that allows Planned Parenthood's inherited systematic racism to destroy millions of black families.
For the Disapproved to Bear a Child is Sin: In 1957 Mike Wallace interviewed the eugenicist Margaret Sanger who said:
I think the greatest sin in the world is bringing children into the world, that have disease from their parents, that have no chance in the world to be a human being, practically; delinquents, prisoners, all sorts of things just marked when they're born. That to me is the greatest sin people can commit. -Margaret Sanger
Today's Resource: The lessons learned from this personhood analysis of the failed Terri Schiavo battle are vital for hastening our eventual pro-life victory. This Terri Schindler Shiavo Debrief, as an instant audio download or mailed on an MP3 CD, includes:
- Nurse Tells Terri's Story
- Two Sermons in the News
- 5th Year in Office vs. 5th Year
- CNN's Catherine Crier: Save Peterson, Kill Terri
- Pro-Life now Pro-Suicide
- National Pro-Life Strategy
- Extraordinary Measures with Columbine Dad Brian Rohrbough
- The Guy Who Tried... with Doug McBurney
- Rocky Mtn News: As pastor, do you approve...
- Hern, Prager, Medved, Hewitt
- Terri 1963 - 2005
- Debriefing Karl Henderson
- A Key Death in Our Time
Get it now on MP3-CD or MP3 download by clicking the link to order online or call us now at 1-800-8Enyart (836-9278).
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library