Listen to 7 minutes of Bob on Court TV.
Anyone "tormented by the guilt of murder will be a fugitive till death; let no one support him." Or her. Proverbs 28:17
Flashback #1: Bob Burns O.J. Simpson's Memorabilia: Now that Simpson is imprisoned, remember that the Bob Enyart Live audience helped burn O.J.'s sports memorabilia ten years ago after purchasing his Hall of Fame Award and most famous jerseys at auction. The online home of BEL, KGOV.com, was launched with the media coverage for burning (with an eager OKAY from the county's fire marshal and chief justice) O.J.'s memorabilia on the steps of the L.A. courthouse the next day at high noon. One of our quotes from that press conference still widely circulates today as at The Quote Garden with quotes about justice from:
- Earl Warren, Learned Hand, Fredrick Bastiat, Aristotle, Justinian I, J. Edgar Hoover
- Robert Frost "A jury consists of twelve persons chosen to decide who has the better lawyer"
- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. "This is a court of law, young man, not a court of justice"
- J. Edgar Hoover "Justice is incidental to law and order"
- Lenny Bruce "In the Halls of Justice the only justice is in the halls"
- African Proverb "Corn can't expect justice from a court composed of chickens"
- Welsh Proverb "The houses of lawyers are roofed with the skins of litigants"
- Ambrose Bierce "Lawsuit: A machine which you go into as a pig and come out of as a sausage"
- Bob Enyart "It's no longer a justice system, now it's just a system"
- H.L. Mencken, Edmund Burke,Henry David Thoreau, Mae West, Bertrand Russell, Marcus Aurelius
- Charles Evans Hughes "The United States is the greatest law factory the world has ever known"
- Tacitus "the more corrupt the republic, the more numerous the laws"
- Law-tzu "The greater the number of laws... the more thieves and robbers there will be"
- Frank Zappa "The United States is a nation of laws: badly written and randomly enforced"
- Lord Halifax "If the laws could speak for themselves, they would complain of the lawyers in the first place"
- William Shakespeare "The jury, passing on the prisoner's life, may in the sworn twelve have a thief or two guiltier than him they try"
- Will Rogers "We don't give our criminals much punishment, but we sure give 'em plenty of publicity"
- Jonathan Swift "Laws are like cobwebs, which may catch small flies, but let wasps and hornets break through"
- Edmund Burke "It is not what a lawyer tells me I may do; but what humanity, reason, and justice tell me I ought to do"
- The ACLU's evolutionist Clarence Darrow "There is no such thing as justice."
Flashback #2: Bill Clinton Raped Juanita Broaddrick: As also documented at ShadowGov.com, Bill Clinton's rape of Juanita Broaddrick was an event that "in fact took place" wrote the Wall Street Journal. Hear also Bob Enyart's worldwide exclusive interview with Juanita Broaddrick and Bob's interview with nurse Norma Rogers, her friend who found Broaddrick wounded and in tears shortly after the assault.
Today's Resource: Have you seen the Government Department at our KGOV Store? We are featuring Bruce Shortt's vitally-important book, The Harsh Truth about Public Schools. And also, check out the classic God's Criminal Justice System seminar, God and the Death Penalty, Live from Las Vegas, and Bob on Drugs DVDs, and our powerhouse Focus on the Strategy resources!