Dec. 14, 2013 Noon - 6 p.m.
The Airport Radisson - Indianapolis, IN
At the door $25 for adults, $70 for families
* Ken Scott Slays Goliath: Obama's Justice Department spent hundreds of thousands and sicced no less than five federal prosecutors on Ken Scott (and other prolifers) in an attempt to sue him in civil court for the "crime" of obstructing the entrance to Planned Parenthood even though obstruction is a criminal and not a civil matter.
Jihadists caught in airline plot; Al Gore in a recession over better weather; Callers ask about praying for miracles; Bob talks with Jason Jones from Human Life International about a Bush nominee pushing the plan B abortifacient; AOL CEO says, "I See Dead People;" MTV Stoops to a New Low; Iranian dead in Lebanon.
* Dept. of Energy's Solar Decathlon: From the My-Father-God-Can-Whoop-Your-Mother-Earth file -- Why is the green-jobs movement a dead end? Why is there a green jobs movement? Spend $500,000 an you can live in a shoe (but it's an allegedly energy efficient shoe).
* Today's 5.8 Earthquake in Virginia Assessed: Today's Virginia earthquake was felt from Atlanta to Chicago to Toronto, Canada with noticeable shaking in the concrete jungle of Manhattan Island and in Boston. The White House and Pentagon were evacuated and two nuclear reactors were taken off line. But no, the Washington Monument is not titling as Megyn Kelly of Fox News had reported. But of course, this earthquake reminds us of the importance of the BEL Earthquake Warning Policy.
* BEL Earthquake Warning Policy: In 2004 two of the four participants in an Age of the Earth Debate who faced off were Bob Enyart and John Nicholl, the former president of EEGS, Environmental and Engineering Geophysical Society. After the debate, Nicholl asked Enyart, if the earth really were young, and had recently experienced a global flood, that would mean that geologists should give governments greater warnings about earthquake risks, so do you think we should do that? Bob answered yes, governments should be warned of earthquake risks greater than that predicted by old-earth assumptions.
Since that debate on Feb. 28, 2004 the world has not only seen the recent quakes that made the headlines like in Italy and Haiti, but four of the top ten most powerful quakes in the last 100 years have hit since that recent debate:
- 2004-12-26 Mag. 9.1 Off Coast of Sumatra
- 2005-3-28 Mag. 8.6 Northern Sumatra
- 2007-9-12 Mag. 8.5 Southern Sumatra
- 2011-3-11 Mag. 9.0 Off Coast of Japan
Bob responds with biblical wisdom when co-host Doug McBurney asks his "three big questions of the week."
* First: Should the prosecution in a court of law be required to offer a detailed theory regarding exactly how the crime was committed? And what should be the standard to which a prosecution should be held?
* Militants on a Mission: Guest host Doug McBurney reports on the concerns of representative Sheila Jackson Lee (D) Texas, that it is Christians, and not Moslems that might pose a greater threat to the laws of our nati
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library