* It’s Up to You, New York:For years Bob Enyart Live has maintained a position that while locking up more and more criminals would lead to a temporary reduction in crime rates, it would ultimately fail to end the crime epidemic. Now the jail terms are ending, a new generation of criminals is coming of age and the epidemic is returning to The City.
* A Czar is Born:Seconding the notion of Michelle Obama regarding the birthplace America’s 44th president is one James Orengo, Kenyan member of parliament. He feels America had a real “kum-ba-ya" moment in the 2008 election of Barry Hussein and hopes that even if we’re not all born in the same land we can all just get along.
* Freshly Fertilized: It’s no surprise when ABC reporters, NARAL mouth pieces and Planned Parenthood organs use dehumanizing terms for the tiniest boys and girls. Personhood advocates have lambasted them for their use of terms like “fertilized egg”, so now they’re saying we want to give rights to “freshly fertilized eggs”, (thinking that this makes the Personhood argument even that much more ridiculous). But it is comments from so called pro-life organizations regarding Personhood and recent abortion regulations that receive the bulk of Bob’s, and co-host Doug McBurney’s ire.
Post-show UPDATE: Shame on Georgia Right To Life: for introducing yet another "pro-life" bill that regulates the intentional killing of unborn children. Laws that end with, "and then you can kill the baby" are bad laws. See ARTL's Statement Against Georgia's SB 529 as requested by a Georgia legislator for use in a hearing on the proposed regulation.
* Personhood is the most important human rights movement of your lifetime. Will you be one who fights to end the systematic dehumanization and murder of an entire class of citizen? If you live in any state in America, you can advance personhood via the 2010 ballot or in one of three different ways. If you live in Colorado join by calling or e-mailing Personhood Colorado or Colorado Right to Life.
* Today’s Resource: You can enjoy one or two of Bob Enyart’s entertaining and insightful videos each month, mailed to you automatically, simply by subscribing to the BEL Monthly Topical Videos service! Also, you can check out the other great BEL subscription services!