Peter Boyles Disputes BEL on NAZI Gun Confiscation
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Church Murderer Shares Columbine Motivation: This latest murderer showed plenty of warning signs. He hated God and Christians. Perhaps Colorado's liberal columnist and former Bronco Reggie Rivers will resurrect his quote from his Rocky Mountain News column and say, "While I don't condone the shootings, I can understand why this guy would want to kill Christians."
* Peter Boyles on KHOW Radio Confused on Gun Confiscation: On Dec. 11, 2007 Peter Boyles on Denver's KHOW radio, without mentioning by name BEL or KGOV/KLTT, disputed Bob Enyart's statement made on air on Dec. 10 that Germany's National Socialists (NAZIs) and other genocidal governments typically first confiscated guns. Minutes after Peter's disagreement, Bob emailed to him this New York Times Nov 9, 1938 article headline and link: Berlin Police Head Announces 'Disarming' of Jews
Consider also that "a permit and registration scheme preceded gun confiscation in NAZI Germany, which preceded genocide murder of six million Jews and seven million gentiles." - Aaron Zelman, Jews for the Preservation of Firearm Ownership. As the Germans occupied other nations, whereever relevant, of course they would order the confiscation of guns from Jews prior to mass arrests or murders.
Bob also wrote to Peter in that email, "After hearing your comment to the contrary, and generally trusting your historical knowledge, I immediately assumed I'd been misinformed, and was going to correct my on-air statement from yesterday, but now I'm not sure of where you were coming from with that comment. -Bob Enyart, AM 670 KLTT"
While still on the air during the same show, Peter then clarified and admitted, although while downplaying, that the NAZIs did confiscate guns from Jews, and he stated that they did not confiscate guns from Germans, and that neither did the Communists confiscate guns in Russia, etc. 2013 Update: Peter has a memory block about this issue. Over the years since this exchange, on air he tends to forget these details and how he acknowledged the historical truth of the matter, and occasionally rants against the claim that the lead up to World War II atrocities including gun confiscation. (A tactic of others who downplay this matter is to claim that the Jews were better off not having too many guns, for example, because more guns in the hands of Jews in Warsaw, etc., probably wouldn't have helped. As the AP quoted a historian on the matter, the Jews were probably better off not having guns to resist the Germans.) It is irresponsible for Boyles to downplay and obfuscate the matter of confiscation from a group of people who's confiscators then targeted them for genocide.
From Bob's notes on this topic, culled from BEL friend Larry Pratt and his GunOwners.org:
On China: From Larry Pratt: In their book Lethal Laws (Jews For The Preservation Of Firearms Ownership, 1994) -- which is about how "gun control" has been the key to genocide in many countries throughout history -- authors Jay Simkin, Aaron Zelman and Alan M. Rice note that just as in Nazi Germany, "gun control" was the key to Mao Tse-tung's genocide especially during the so-called "Great Leap Forward" (1957-60). At this time, "the government's imposition of policies that promoted massive rural starvation plainly depended on its monopoly of armed force." Communist China's first "gun control" law was enacted by the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress on October 22, 1957. Article 9 barred the unauthorized making, purchasing, possession, repair, or use of firearms or ammunition "in contravention of safety provisions."
Soviets: In 1929 the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953 approximately 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated. http://www.gunowners.org/op0434.htm
Cuba: Castro moved against private gun ownership the second day he was in power. He sent his thugs throughout the island using the gun registry lists -- compiled by the preceding Batista regime -- to confiscate the people's firearms. http://www.gunowners.org/op0451.htm
Roman Empire & NAZIs: Since the destruction of the Second Temple in the Year 70, disarmed Jews have repeatedly been victimized, in a wide range of countries. In our own era, "gun control" promoted the Nazi genocide against 6,000,000 Jews and 7,000,000 Gentiles, in which 1.5 million Jewish children were murdered. The Nazis inherited a "gun control" law -- complete with detailed registration lists -- from the centrist [BE: democratic] Weimar Republic, which enacted "gun control" to curb political violence. Those registration lists enabled the Nazis -- who gained power through the ballot box -- quickly to disarm their opponents... "Gun control" promoted at least seven other major 20th Century genocides, including those in Rwanda, Cambodia, and the ex-Soviet Union. In just 103 days, 800,000 Rwandans were murdered in 1994, including several hundred thousand thanks to "gun control" (laws of 23 November 1964 and 1 May 1979). In these eight major genocides, a total of 57 million children, women, and men were murdered by officials of governments "gone bad," thanks to "gun control." Rabbi Yoffie's advocacy of "gun control" -- a euphemism for the step-by-step total disarming of civilians -- directly promotes genocide. That is disgraceful for any person, and especially so for a Jew. http://www.gunowners.org/op0002.htm
Europeans: This is a reply to Europeans who use America's high murder rate as evidence against out gun ownership rights. The number of Europeans killed by their own government averages about 400,000 per year over the last 70 years. This includes Hitler's extermination of Jews, gypsies and other peoples (20,946,000) and Stalin's genocide against the Ukrainian kulaks (6,500,000). See R.J. Rummel, Death by Government (2000), pp. 8 and 80. At America's historic worst, murders in the United States approached 25,000 in 1993 (23,180). Applying our highest single-year tally over the past 70 years would mean that even still, Europeans have experienced 16 times as many murders as we have in the United States. http://www.gunowners.org/sk0703.htm
Taliban: ISLAMABAD, Pakistan (AP) - Afghanistan's Taliban rulers... disarmed the Afghan population soon after seizing power in 1996... Associated Press Oct 24, 2001
Gun control kills: http://www.gunowners.org/op0434.htm
- In 1929 the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953 approximately 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
- In 1911 Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
- In 1928 Germany established gun control. From 1939 to 1945, 13 million Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, the mentally ill and other who were unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
- In 1935, China established gun control. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
- In 1964 Guatemala established gun control. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated
- In 1970 Uganda established gun control. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
- In 1956, Cambodia, established gun control. From 1975 to 1977, one million "educated" people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated
Conclusion of Peter Boyles' Matter : With this theme running through so much of mankind's brutally tragic history, it seems that KHOW's Peter Boyles could have offered a clarification to Bob's initial comment, rather than to suggest that it was pure unreliable fabrication.
Today's Resource: The Plot is making its debut as a bound book! After a decade of sales of thousands of copies of Bob's unbound, best-selling manuscript, now as of December 1st, just in time for Christmas gifts, The Plot will be bound! If you get The Plot, and want the bound version, please just let us know when you call 800-8Enyart or in the Comments field when you order through the Literature Department of our online KGOVStore. com!