Bob Enyart excerpts audio from an NBC news affiliate in Indiana that falsely claimed that Gov. Mike Pence's state abortion regulation there was "restrictive". Thankfully, Rudy Guerrero of Intercessors for Life, told the truth to the people of the state of Indiana, that this pro-life industry regulation "will not save a single human life", as Dr. James Dobson also said about the fraudulent partial-birth abortion "ban". (Click on over to see the Mike Pence Pro-life Profile.)
* Mike Pence's Useless HB 1337: As accurately described by the Indiana General Assembly's digest of Gov. Pence's 2016 HB 1337 abortion regulation:
Prohibits a person from performing an abortion if the person knows that the pregnant woman is seeking the abortion solely because of: (1) the race, color, national origin, ancestry, or sex of the fetus; or (2) a diagnosis or potential diagnosis of the fetus having Down syndrome or any other disability.
Aside from the fact that child-killing regulations are morally abhorrent and only backfire, on its face, this bill permits the abortionist to perform ANY abortion as long as he could tell a non-existent inquirer that as far as he knew, the sex or disability of the fetus was not the *only* reason for the mother to procure an abortion. Like child killiing regulations generally, Pence's 1337 regulation is for political theater, designed to aid his political career, and it has nothing to do with saving the lives of innocent unborn children.
Sampling of Media:
- WTHR Headline Story & Video - Surprisingly, this local news outlet gave voice to the Christian presence and message at the statehouse. Praise God!
- FOX 59 - Second embedded video below article presents 12 anointed seconds of preaching from Bryan with IfL, director of Wheeler Mission
- Washington Times - Article quotes IfL's Brooke Guerrero
- Indy Star
- Ball State Daily
- South Bend Tribune
5 YouTube Videos of Statehouse Counter-Rebuke:
- IFL - Statehouse - Real Women Save Their Children (1/5) - Great preaching from an IFL wife and mother.
- IFL - Statehouse - Dakota is a Clump of Cells (2/5) - Dakota constantly argued on our IFL Facebook page; he was raised Christian and turned atheist sodomite pro-abort.
- IFL - Statehouse - Dominic Dorsey Intellectual Coward (3/5) - Front page of Sunday Star had photo of Rudy Guerrero and Dominic, an official of sorts from Indiana University who the next day said that he was ready to knock out Rudy! This associate director of Diversity and Inclusion at IUPUI is characteristically bigoted and as Jefferson George calls him at 4:14 , an "intellectual coward".
- IFL - Statehouse - Ma'am I can't understand you (4/5) - Hear IFL videographer Randy H. cast down this woman's high-minded lies!
- IFL - Statehouse - Jive Dancing and Hippie Tirade (5/5) - WARNING PARENTS: Typical pro-abort vocabulary in use.
A YouTube Video of that evening at Planned Parenthood "Gathering of Pagans" Fundraiser:
- IFL - PP Gathering of Pagans 2016 - There's only a few minutes of this guy, but IFL talked with him for ten. It was painful. Rudy later told him C.S. Lewis wrote about him directly in "The Great Divorce" (the master smooth talking excuse giving twister of truth never able to come to understanding for his love of his own mind and disdain for God's pure truths)