* Lou DeGrave on Global Warming, Fact or Fiction: God provided the foundation of physics for the world's climate and gave a prophecy about global climate in the book of Genesis. Fred Williams hosts this edition of Real Science Radio. U.S. politicians want to spend $1 trillion dollars to solve the non-existent problem of human-caused global warming. Yet in this brief program you can learn more about global warming than what many politicians know including about polar bears and melting ice.
* Missing Hockey Stick Data: From the "You Can't Make This Stuff Up" file, the data has gone missing for that infamous “hockey stick” graph, admits lead scientist.
* 2012 Update -- Warming Ended 16 Years Ago: The UK's National Weather Service, the Met Office, released global weather data that shows that the slight 16-year warming trend from 1981 to 1997 has now been followed by 16 years of cooling. As Britain's Daily Mail sees it, "Global warming stopped 16 years ago."
* 2013 More Arctic Ice and anti-IPCC IPCC Scientists: The Earth, an ice maker extraordinare, has made a half-a-million square miles of Arctic ice more as compared to last summer. And check out these IPCC and other UN scientists blasting the UN's IPCC.
* 2014 Even more Arctic Ice: Now there's even way more Arctic ice in 2014 which falsifies Al Gore's claim that by this summer the North Pole would be ice free.
* 2014 Sees 52 Explanations for Warming Pause: The global warming industry explains the 18 year pause in more ways than there are to skin a cat!
* 2015 Head of UN's IPCC Resigns in Scandal: Resigning amidst a sexual harassment scandal, rather than having brought a cool scientific mind to the job, the outgoing head propagandist of the UN's International Panel on Climate Change, zealot Rajendra Pachauri, admits that to him fighting climate change is a religion.
* 2015 Hysterical Warming List: now up to 883 results (many contradictory, like warming making fish bigger, and smaller).
* NOAA Altering U.S. Temperature Data: From the "You Can't Make This Stuff Up" file, Real Science's climate expert Steven Goddard documented that the U.S. government has been fudging with stubborn thermometer readings. The extensive U.S. historical temperature collection throughout the 1900s is the envy of much of the world. Yet because it shows that the U.S. has not warmed but cooled since the 1930s, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA, pronounced Noah :) has been systematically altering the data, to show an increase instead of a decrease. Note the bouncing circles in the chart on the right. They show a decrease when using actual thermometer readings; they show an increase after "adjusted" to make the data consistent with the global warming scare.
* Michael Fumento in the Post -- Global Warming Proof Evaporating: Michael's otherwise great iconoclastic article blunders slightly by furthering the fully-refuted myth that leaders in the day of Columbus (or any day), believed that the Earth was flat. Check out the Cornell history professor's article on the myth of belief that the church (or any school or any leaders) ever taught a flat earth, at rsr.org/flat-earth. Of course today the actual Flat Earth Society is going strong (bizarre, no?), and its president is an old-earth evolutionist. :)
* Ice Melting on Mars: NASA documents the melting of polar ice on Mars, yet there are only two :) SUVs there. So the slight change in global temperatures, here and there, just might have something to do with the Sun. As National Geographic reports results from NASA's Mars missions, at its south pole, for three summers in a row Mars' polar ice cap has been melting. This significant, planet-wide, laboratory-like, evidence indicates that here on Earth, where we're 48 million miles closer to Sun, that global-warming scientists are wrong to ignore the Sun in their assigning blame for melting ice.
* Global Warming Began 135 Years Ago: Really. That's what researchers are now saying. (Perhaps that's an unintented side-effect of their lowering, as described above, temperature data from the early 1900s.) Consider also though that the Coast Guard said that ice has frozen earlier in the Great Lakes in 2014 than at any year in more than half a century.
* From the RSR Program Global Cooling -- The Book: To provide historical perspective regarding the unauthorized release of scientists' embarassing emails, just click on that link to hear Bob Enyart and Doug McBurney discuss The Cooling by atheist author (and editor of Michael Shermer's Skeptic Magazine) Lowell Ponte, on global cooling. That's just too ironic. Also discussed is the anti-climactic (no sic) release of anti-global warming emails from the world's leading pro-global warming alarmist scientists. Bob andDoug crack up over the unauthorized release of these internal emails between Europe's top global warming the-end-is-near doomsday prophet scientists. Check this out also in Britain's The Guardian newspaper: "Pretending the climate email leak isn't a crisis won't make it go away."
* 650 Climate Experts Dispute Global Warming:The physicist fired by Al Gore adds name to Senate list of 650 anti-alarmists. Really.
* 1,000 Scientists Doubt Global Warming Claims: Check out this great list over at ClimateDepot.com!
* 9,000 Ph.D.s Sign Anti-Global Warming Petition: WorldNetDaily's Bob Unruh reports that "9,000 Ph.D.s in fields such as atmospheric science, climatology, Earth science, environment and dozens of other specialties - have signed a petition rejecting 'global warming'".
* 31,000 Scientists Sign Anti-Global Warming Petition: When they say consensus, consensus, doubt the consensus. Now that the warming ended 19 years ago, the report by BEL friend, WorldNetDaily's Bob Unruh, is especially interesting, that "More than 31,000 scientists across the U.S. ... have signed a petition rejecting 'global warming'". Many of those who reject God end up as dirt worshipers and become doomsayer prophets warning that "The End is Near," in hopes of getting others to worship the creation rather than the Creator. One of the signatories, Ph.D. in atmospheric science who has specialized in remote sensing research for the U.S. government for 30 years is a friend of Real Science Radio, Dr. Ed Holroyd. See update: The Global Warming Denier Deniers.
* Popular False Predictions: Carl Sagan at rsr.org/gulf-war-fires; Isaac Asimov at rsr.org/ nuclear-winter; Global warming doomsayer Paul Ehrlich at rsr.org/overpopulation with his predicted U.S. starvation deaths of 65 million in the 1980s; the liberal think tanks Carnegie Endowment and the Federation of American Scientists wrong about Iran's lack of uranium deposits; and RSR.org/stephen-hawking-to-the-moon to avoid global warming; and see also the unrelated yet interesting assessment from a conservative think tank of the higher government spending under Republican, as compared to Democratic, administrations.
* Global Warming Hypocrites: In the Greenpeace carbon scandal, leading exec commutes by chartered jet. And airline exec Richard Brandson emits 7M tons of carbon! Then Al Gore's carbon footprint includes his multiple mansions and solar-paneled 100-foot houseboat and $500 million dollar payday from oil money!
Today’s Resource: You can enjoy one or two of Bob Enyart’s entertaining and insightful videos each month, mailed to you automatically, simply by subscribing to the BEL Monthly Topical Videos service! Also, you can check out the other great BEL subscription services!
* Help Personhood Efforts Get Signatures: If you live in Colorado, could you help circulate the Personhood Colorado & CRTL 2010 petition? We need your help! If you live in any other state, can you help to advance personhood via the 2010 ballot or in one of three different ways?
* Join the Rocky Mountain Creation Fellowship Tonight: Hear Louis DeGrave’s compelling talk this evening, 7pm at Bethlehem Lutheran Church. For over 10 years Louis has delighted audiences of all ages across the Front Range area with captivating, humorous, and moving presentations on a wide range of topics such as Creation vs Evolution, Money, Biblical characters today, Proverbs today, and many more.