Bob on Colorado's Fox TV 31
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Bob was asked about an Obama VP: Bob Enyart appeared Friday on Fox's Good Morning Colorado with host Shaul Turner and others. This summary comes from his notes, much of which was said on the air. Asked who Barack Obama should choose as a running mate, Bob replied: When I criticize Obama, please don't think I'm supporting McCain. Republicans for Choice have endorsed McCain, because he has never supported a personhood amendment; he certainly will not support Kristi Burton's Colorado personhood amendment; and in 2005 he voted to kill some babies by abortion; and McCain votes to kill the littlest boys and girls for research. John McCain is pro-abortion, with exceptions.
But who should Obama's running mate be. He should run his own Star Search, and try to find one person in the Democratic Party who knows right from wrong, and pick that person. Then perhaps Obama can learn from that rare person that it is wrong to kill unborn children and that America is in a moral meltdown, which he is a part of. Further, his campaign has exposed the soft racism of low expectations. Obama attended a black church for twenty years where the pastor and congregation believes that the government invented AIDS to kill blacks; that Bush blew up the New Orleans levees; and that the CIA brought crack cocaine into the black community. Yet the media refused to check the paranoia in black churches.
* Bob was asked about Fixing the Economy: Shaul pointed out that bankruptcy filings in Colorado increased 35 percent this year. Bob replied that: The bankruptcy laws are themselves bankrupt. They are immoral and encourage bad behavior. The government can forgive back taxes for struggling people, but governing officials have no right to forgive your debt to your grocer or your grandfather. We should bring back indentured servitude, as per Article XIII of the U.S. Constitution, and apply it to those who do not repay loans through negligence.
* Bob was asked about Global warming: to which he replied: Just this past week, scientists have proven the cause of global warming: it's the sun! Ice at Antarctica increased by 2 million square kilometers in the last couple of years; and NASA reported that Mars has warmed, quite apart from SUVs and Algore's massive carbon footprint. Bob also mentioned the 31,000 degreed U.S. scientists including 7,000 PhDs who signed the petition rejecting the man-made global warming farce. See more at rsr.org/global-cooling.
* Stonehenge was a Memorial: The latest findings show by Carbon 14 dating that the Stonehenge site was used as a burial place when it was erected. After the global flood, life expectancies were plummeting, and thus, some ancient cultures were obsessed with their own death rates, and like the Pharaohs of Egypt, invested massive resources on funerals.
* No World Heterosexual AIDS Threat: After broadcasting the same argument on the air since 1991, Bob Enyart Live has been vindicated for teaching that there would be no heterosexual HIV epidemic. Now, according to the UN's World Health Organization and as reported by the pro-homosexual media outlet, The Independent, there in no threat of a world AIDS pandemic among heterosexuals, and the 25-year health campaign in the U.S., Europe, and in most of the world, was misdirected:
"A quarter of a century after the outbreak of AIDS, the World Health Organisation (WHO) has accepted that the threat of a global heterosexual pandemic has disappeared. In the first official admission that the universal prevention strategy promoted by the major AIDS organisations may have been misdirected... the head of the WHO's department of HIV/Aids said there will be no generalised epidemic of AIDS in the heterosexual population... "It is very unlikely there will be a heterosexual epidemic..." Sexual behaviour is obviously important... Even if the total number of sexual partners [in sub-Saharan Africa] is no greater than in the UK, there seems to be a higher frequency of overlapping sexual partnerships creating sexual networks that, from an epidemiological point of view, are more efficient at spreading infection. ...high rates of genital herpes, which causes ulcers on the genitals through which the virus can enter the body, also contributed to Africa's heterosexual epidemic."
For many years Bob Enyart pointed out on the air that it was especially reckless cultural sexual immorality that drove the African HIV epidemic. Bob cited the widely recognized findings that circumcised sub-Saharan men were far less likely to get infected as were uncircumcised men. (Coincidentally, Bob wrote an entire book dealing with the circumcision and the uncircumcision, called The Plot.) While the jury may still be out, Bob attributed this not to any circumcision health benefit, but to the fact that culturally, African men are not circumcised except for those who were raised with at least a modicum of Judeo-Christian moral influence; that influence helped them avoid the brunt of the epidemic. However, because HIV infection was otherwise so widespread in Africa, the sexually immorality of even these men, though less extreme, still put them at a much higher risk of HIV infection than were similarly promiscuous men on other continents.
Returning to the WHO report from The Independent:
But the factors driving HIV were still not fully understood, he said. "The impact of HIV is so heterogeneous. [Note: not heterosexual, but heterogenous.] In the US, the rate of infection among men in Washington DC is well over 100 times higher than in North Dakota, the region with the lowest rate. That is in one country. How do you explain such differences?"
* Urgent Request: Bob Enyart Live has been so involved in fighting the culture war, that over the past few months, Bob has overlooked the financial stability of his own radio outreach. If you value the biblical teaching and influence BEL brings to our world, please consider a sacrificial one-time or monthly donation to BEL, or subscribing to a BEL resource, or purchasing the Enyart Library (greatly improved from the photo to include only CDs and DVDs) or some of the fascinating BEL books, DVDs, and Bible Study resources!
* Please Help Bob with a Personhood Project: If you can, please volunteer to help Bob on one of these projects:
- Team131: if you're able to spend at least five hours at your PC helping with a vital online project!
- Travel: if you can travel outside the state, in June, July, or August, for a few days and cover your own expenses, Bob will be traveling on very important out-of-state missions in support of Colorado's personhood amendment effort! Would you like to go? If so, please let ARTL know at 1-888-888-ARTL!
- Metro Team: if you're able to come out occasionally for an important project in the Denver area, please let Donna at CRTL know!
* Drive Denver's Truth Truck: Colorado Right To Life's Truth Truck coordinator, Vick Lopez, called into BEL to ask if you (yes, you!) can volunteer to drive. Please call CRTL at 303 753-9394 if you think you can drive their standard transmission Truth Truck on a two-hour route once every week or two!
* Collaborators Project Signup: Please consider signing up for the CollaboratorsProject.com email updates!
Today's Resources: Please help BEL continue to reach more people! We need your help today! By subscribing to the Monthly Sermons resource, every month the U.S. Mail will deliver Bob's sermons to your door. Also, you can consider subscribing to the BEL Televised Classics on DVD (to see the educational and often hilarious, and sometimes intense, episodes from Bob's nationally syndicated TV show). And you can subscribe to our monthly Bible Study Albums, or our monthly topical Videos! In fact, you could also sign up to donate monthly to BEL. These resource subscriptions will help you grow spiritually and intellectually! So many have reported that the biblical knowledge they gain from these resources is so practical that it has helped them improve: their marriages and other relationships, parenting and grand-parenting, work relationships, evangelizing, and so many general life skills! And of course, subscribing to one or more of these services will not only help you, at the same time you will be helping KGOV continue to reach more people with our biblically-based worldview!