* Iowa Talker Steve Deace on BEL: Iowa's #1 radio talk show host Steve Deace talks with Bob Enyart analyzing the 2010 election results especially in Iowa (where the voters fired the Supreme Court justices who imposed homosexual marriage on the state) and Colorado (where pro-lifers closed the gap from a 3-to-1 defeat in 2008 to now only a 2-to-1 defeat for their personhood 100% abortion ban).
Best of Bob
* Out of the Frying Pan and Into the Fire: Opt out of the TSA's dehumanizing full body scans and guess what, the TSA then gets physical and you and your spouse and your kids in the hands of...
* Popular Liberal and Conservative Political Spectrums are Wrong: You'll enjoy looking at these three contrasting spectrum charts, liberal (economics & extremes), conservative (size), and true (based upon authority flow) in the KGOV Political Spectrums PDF!
* Brief Discussion of Execution and Monetary Policy: is followed by a debate with a caller on morality and political strategy. (Summary: Jim is upset with Bob Enyart because Ken Buck kills some children.)
* CRTL A62 Election Results Analysis: Preliminary as of 11 a.m. Nov. 3, 2010
* Conventional Wisdom: Only 15% will support a personhood 100% abortion ban.
* Colorado's 2008 vs. 2010 Campaigns: The "Yes on Personhood" vote grew by 10% as compared to our 2008 Yes votes, in that 27% of the 2008 vote is now 30% of the 2010 vote, and that encourages us!
* Cheryl Enyart Comments on Fox TV Report: After Fox 31 reported (see second video below) on some Amendment 62 literature being delivered to homes with inserts of a photo of an aborted baby, Bob's wife Cheryl Enyart joins him in studio to reveal the real reason why pro-abortion parents get so angry about the graphic photos.
* Denver Post: Buck Loses Right To Life Endorsement: Today the Denver Post reports American Right To Life yanks Buck Endorsement. Why? Ken Buck says that it's not the right time to support personhood because too many judges are pro-choice, and that if elected he will confirm pro-choice judges.
* At Least an Amendment Won't Lie to You: The documentation is all over the Internet, but apparently ColoradoRTL.org will be creating a /buck web page to put that information all in one place as documentation for an upcoming mailing on Buck's betrayal. Now he's said:
- that he would vote AGAINST the pro-life Amendment 62
- that he will NOT introduce an abortion ban; and
- that he will vote to confirm PRO-CHOICE judges who rule to keep child killing legal.
* Planned Parenthood's Anti-62 Rally Collapses: Today's Colorado Springs abortion rally opposing the personhood Amendment 62 was co-opted by Christians who took over the podium leaving confused Planned Parenthood speakers behind them.