* A Tremendous Outpouring of Support from Castle Rock Church: Encouraged by Pastor Dave Love of Calvary Chapel Castle Rock, many hundreds of their church members signed the Personhood petition to protect every child by love and by law!
Best of Bob
* Bob Enyart Debates Long-time AUL Attorney Paul Linton: The former general counsel for Americans United for Life (AUL) Paul Linton represents is the pro-life lawyers, politi
* Of Course: Just as National RTL supported Arlen Specter who, predictably, was the deciding U.S.
* Bringing Europe Into the War: In our personhood war to end child killing, for Memorial Day 2012 Instead of Europe bringing America into the war as they did 70 years ago, this time pro-lifers are filing the paperwork to put the EU on notice that the Personhood movement is set to begin it's petition drive to gather one million signatures to force a vote to protect the unborn child.
* Don't Throw Away Your Vote: Refusing to throw his vote away, Bob Enyart announced today that he is voting for America's Party presidential candidate Tom Hoefling! Hear Bob and Tom explain why Mitt Romney is even more dangerous than Barack Obama.
* Bob interviews Biff Gore: Bob talks with the new president of Colorado Right To Life, Biff Gore.
* Orfa from Indiana Calls About Legalism: Bob Enyart talks with a Christian wife and mother about her former church and their requirement that women wear hats and skirts and their prohibition against jewelry and plucking eye brows. Really.
* Three Ohio Students Have Been Murdered: Bob evaluates America's crime and school shootings epidemic in light of biblical principles and relates the fundamental truths involved in understanding and fixing our justice system to the other battles that Christians face.