College Students Barefoot for the Unborn
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* BEARfoot for Babies: Last year 150 students at the University of Northern Colorado went barefoot to bring attention to the killing of unborn children, and this year, more are expected to go shoeless. Sunny Longenbaugh explains that the UNC mascot is a bear, hence the spelling BEARfoot, and the website, BEARfootForBabies.org. Sunny reminds us that:
- Life Week begins October 3rd
- Tickets are required to attend any event on campus, and they're free
- Shoes and socks are optional
- Lila Rose, Carol Everett, Rebecca Kiessling, and other great speakers will appear
- Amendment 62's Personhood Colorado is providing online audio streaming of the event, and that
- What some people call "exceptions," God calls children and we need to stand up to protect all kids!
* KGOV's Annual Telethon at 26 of 200! We NEED YOU to help us stay online for another year! Our goal is 200 people to pledge $20 a month (or current friends of BEL to increase their giving by $20)! Please HELP! Call 800-8Enyart or you can give online! So far: 26 of 200. Thank you guys! And for the rest of you, really, please help!
* Bob's Harrowing Story: Bob reports the sad story, tragic on multiple levels, of the North Carolina man killed while a group climbed out onto a train tressel looking for a "ghost train" on the anniversary of a fatal crash more than a century ago. The account reminds Bob of when he was about 14 years old and with friends out on a tressel over the polluted Passaic River. A train approached and the boys realized they could not make it back to the river bank and so they edged out to the very end of the railroad ties and watched as the train passed them by very near to their faces.
Today’s Resource: Gregg Jackson's review is in! Regarding Focus 3, Gregg says, "Stigmatize, evangelize, criminalize! The American Right To Life three-prong strategy to end abortion is brilliant! This DVD is a must see!" JUST RELEASED: You can get Focus on the Strategy 3 as well as Focus on the Strategy 1 & 2 DVD combo containing the blockbuster analysis of pro-life and political strategy. Focus on the Strategy, advertised by other ministries as the DVD of the Century, is the blockbuster analysis of Christian political strategy, filmed before a live audience of 300 Christian activists in which Bob Enyart reveals the presentation he gave at Focus on the Family to Tom Minnery, VP of Public Policy for Dr. James Dobson. And the sequel, film festival finalist Focus on the Strategy II, with its dozens of video and audio clips which has extraordinary endorsements from many Christian leaders as the must see video for everyone who wants to end 'legalized' abortion. Now, Focus 3 presents the three-pronged strategy of how to end abortion! Please watch these vitally important DVDs and consider getting a set for a friend!
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library