Dolly Llama opposes his own and Obama births
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Supremes Refuse Case Tomorrow: You report, we decide. Yes, it's true, here at BEL, we give news summaries before the events themselves occur. Regarding Barack Obama's eligibility for the presidency, tomorrow the U.S. Supreme Court will refuse to take up a lawsuit claiming that Obama is not a natural-born citizen.
* U.S. Senate Democratic Leader: now that the U.S. Capitol Visitors Center is complete, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid says he is glad he won't have to smell the body odor of the tourists any longer. Really.
* U.S. Republican Senator: Jim DeMint laments that the Capitol Visitors Center is godless, refusing to include any reference to the Lord, not even displaying the simple national motto, "In God We Trust." Instead, presenting a revisionist history, "Visitors will enter reading a large engraving that states, 'We have built no temple but the Capitol. We consult no common oracle [prophet] but the Constitution.'" With this phrase the governments brags of its godlessness. May God have mercy on America.
* 1 out of 10 on Food Stamps: Whereas 10 out of 10 die, 1 out of 10 Americans are currently on food stamps. Such government welfare destroys families and communities. But many people lack the love of their neighbor to consider the enormity of the horror brought about to millions of children as a result of counterproductive government handouts.
* Europe Objects to Universal DNA Database: Since Europe's human rights court ruled to throw out the DNA records of two acquitted suspects, it is clear they would oppose a universal DNA database, which is proof enough that America should adopt one.
* American Teens Lie, Steal, Cheat at Record Rates: with the epidemic bad behavior of young people, please do all you can to give your children a Christian homeschooled education if at all possible!
* The Dalai Lama Opposes His Own Birth: Sex should be avoided says the Dolly Llama because "in some cases there is suicide, murder cases," and "Too much attachment towards your children, towards your partner," is an "obstacle [to] peace of mind," said the Nobel prize winner. Revered by his followers as a god-king-whacko, the Dolly Llama will soon address the European Parliament before heading to Boogey Land to march with one hundred Wooden Soldiers.
BEL Indiana Seminars: Bob Enyart is coming to Indiana, Goshen in the evening of Jan. 29th and Indianapolis on Saturday January 31st, to present a brand new BEL Seminar titled Hermeneutics: Tools for Studying the Bible. Learn how to use tools of interpretation as you study the Bible. And as importantly, Bob will discuss the principles involved for prioritizing these hermeneutics and how to decide which tool to use in which instance. You'll love it! Click for more info and to register please call 1-800-8Enyart!Today's Resource: When you get Michael and Debi Pearl's best-selling short book, To Train Up a Child, from BEL, you For many years now, whenever anyone orders this book from BEL, we send with it an audio-taped message from Bob Enyart titled Tyrant Dad!
Monthly Sermon MP3-CD
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon DVD
Monthly Sermon Blu-ray New!
Monthly Bible Study MP3-CD
Monthly Bible Study DVD
Monthly Bible Study Blu-ray New!
Monthly Topical Video
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Shop BEL Departments
BEL Topical Videos
BEL Topical Video Dowloads
Bible Study Audios
Bible Study Audio Downloads
Bible Study Videos
Bible Study Video Downloads
Sermon Audio Downloads
Sermon Video Downloads
BEL Audio Library
BEL Video Library
BEL Classic TV Library