* Lana from Parker and Larry from IRN: Talk show hosts Larry and Chuck Bates warned their listeners today to "not listen to Bob Enyart" according to KLTT listener Lana. Bob agreed, saying that it is true that people should not listen to him when he is wrong, and that folks should listen to the Bates when they are right. But also, that everyone should even listen to Homer when he is right. So Bob re-played a Simpson's excerpt in which an alien major-party candidate booms to a third-party supporter, "Go ahead, throw away your vote!" As to whether aliens have ever actually interfered in the political process, Bob suggests calling Chuck and Larry for the latest.
* Pro-Abortion Justice Says Roe Went To Far: A report from James Dobson's organization about Justice Ginsberg provides further evidence that American RTL correctly warns against process-type arguments that undermine the moral high-ground of the pro-life movement. American RTL has been warning leaders about the evil 'States' Rights abortion argument,' and ARTL has warned Focus on the Family and Nat'l RTL not to use a legal positivist argument against Roe v. Wade such as advocating for 'original intent' and 'strict constructionist judges,' especially now that pro-choicers have begun advocating the same. Now, a Focus on the Family report about Justice Ginsberg provides further evidence that these process-type arguments undermine the moral high-ground of the pro-life movement and provide cover for pro-abortion forces. According to Focus, "In remarks last week at Princeton University, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was highly critical of the 1973 Roe v. Wade decision [and] suggested the court had gone too far and that a more incremental decision 'would have been an opportunity for a dialogue with the state legislators' and a chance for states to take the lead on the issue... 'I never questioned the judgment that it has to be a woman's choice, but the court should not have done it all,' she said." Thus even radically pro-abortion Ginsberg is comfortable mimicking the misguided legal positivist criticism against Roe v. Wade that has become the useless tactic of the failed pro-life industry.
* Extraordinary Post-show Update: Doug Phillip's widely-influential Vision Forum has come out with a warning about John McCain's pro-abortion record and a rebuke of National RTL falsely representing McCain as a defender of unborn children. "We agree with the National Right to Life Committee's conclusion of eight years ago - a position that they have now suppressed due to political expediency - that 'John McCain Threatens the Pro-Life Cause.'" True. Bob Enyart Live thanks Doug Phillips and report authors Wesley Strackbein and Bob Renaud.
* UK Media Picture of the Day from ARTL: Did you see this great photo of American RTL's sign on the mountain condemning the DNC?
* Christians File Lawsuit Against Colorado Governor: ADF-allied attorney Barry Arrington and Coloradoan Mark Hotaling announced today their $18 million lawsuit against Colorado Governor Bill Ritter, Planned Parenthood, Boulder Valley Women's Health [Abortion] Center and the Colorado Department of Health for illegal taxpayer funding of abortion. The lawsuit comes a week after the plaintiff learned of the illegal taxpayer funding made by Governor Ritter to Colorado's leading abortionists. The funding directly violates Article 5, Section 50 of state Constitution which prohibits public funds going "directly or indirectly" for the performance of an abortion. Stay tuned!
* Other Interviews including:
- Los Angeles: Gregg Jackson's interview of Alan Keyes and John Haskins (must-listen radio)
- NPR: Bob Enyart on National Public Radio's All Things Considered exposing pro-abortion Romney: 4-minute audio, transcript
- Des Moines: Steven Deace's interview of David Barton about the current election
- 14 Swedish editorial writers at Denver's historic Brown Palace with Bob Enyart and friends defending personhood (articles so far: Kristianstadsbladet; Allehanda)
- The Al Jazeera (of all things) English-language network out of Washington D.C. sent a reporter and cameraman to Denver Bible Church as part of a report on Colorado's personhood amendment; see http://Aljezeera.net/English tomorrow, Wed. Oct. 29 at noon
- See Bob Enyart's defense on C-SPAN of Amendment 48
- The BBC's two-hour TV interview last week with Brian Rohrbough, president of American RTL; stay tuned to KGOV to find out about any resultant BBC report.
* American RTL Action Presidential Voter's Guide: about McCain's pro-abortion record is perfect for emailing to a friend for the election!
* Joe the Plumber Says Alan Keyes Can Fix US: Again, listen to the audio of Joe from Ohio saying that Alan Keyes could fix this country in two years, and see the AP video!
* See this Extraordinary Personhood TV Ad: There is a fire in a clinic. See what happens next...
-McCain Rejects the Right To Life of the Unborn
-McCain Gives $100s of Millions to Abortionists
-McCain Kills the Tiniest Kids for Research
-McCain Rejects Human Life Amendments
-McCain Promises Judges who Reject RTL
-McCain Doesn't Even Seem to Truly Oppose Roe
-McCain and Palin Refuse to Enforce 14th Amendment
-McCain Funds more than 300,000 Surgical Abortions
* Focus II: An organization at the domain name "andthenyoucankillthebaby.com" doesn't want you to see the groundbreaking DVD, Focus on the Strategy II. You may want to check it out anyway!
Today's Resource: Have you seen the Government Department at our KGOV Store? We are featuring Bruce Shortt's vitally-important book, The Harsh Truth about Public Schools. And also, check out the classic God's Criminal Justice System seminar, God and the Death Penalty, Live from Las Vegas, and Bob on Drugs DVDs, and our powerhouse Focus on the Strategy resources! And if you subscribe to the BEL Televised Classics, you will see this debate on TV, since it is one of the many extraordinary programs that come to your home on DVD when you subscribe!