* If You Haven't Signed the Colorado Personhood Petition: Virtually everyone at the RMCF meeting signed Colorado's Brady Amendment personhood petition! Why are creationists are pro-life? Because they know that we haven't evolved from animals, but we're made in God's image! If you haven't yet signed please call Colorado RTL at 303-753-9394 to get a petition mailed to you. And if you're out of state, PLEASE call CRTL or go to their ColoradoRTL.org site and click on donate to give for the petition drive! Thanks.-Bob Enyart
ABC News quotes American RTL on McCain
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* ARTL Says Don't Vote for McCain on ABC's Site: From ABCNews.com: "James Dobson, a leader in the Colorado Springs evangelical community... said during the primaries this year, 'I am convinced Sen. McCain is not a conservative, and, in fact, has gone out of his way to stick his thumb in the eyes of those who are. I cannot and will not vote for Sen. John McCain as a matter of conscience.' Bob Enyart with the American Right To Life encourages people to vote for a third party candidate, saying, 'Don't vote for someone who funds and defends the killing of some unborn children. Don't vote for John McCain.'"
Consider emailing to a friend this American RTL Action Presidential Voter's Guide about McCain's pro-abortion!
* Joe the Plumber Says Alan Keyes Can Fix US: Again, listen to the audio of Joe from Ohio saying that Alan Keyes could fix this country in two years, and see the AP video!
* See this Extraordinary Personhood TV Ad: There is a fire in a clinic. See what happens next...
* Other Interviews This Past Week include:
- 14 Swedish editorial writers at Denver's historic Brown Palace with Bob Enyart and friends defending personhood
- The Al Jazeera (of all things) English-language network based out of Washington D.C. sending a reporter and cameraman to Denver Bible Church as part of a report on Colorado's personhood amendment
- See Bob Enyart's defense on C-SPAN of Amendment 48!
- The BBC's two-hour TV interview with Brian Rohrbough, president of American RTL
- Steven Deace's interview of David Barton about the current election
-McCain Rejects the Right To Life of the Unborn
-McCain Gives $100s of Millions to Abortionists
-McCain Kills the Tiniest Kids for Research
-McCain Rejects Human Life Amendments
-McCain Promises Judges who Reject RTL
-McCain Doesn't Even Seem to Truly Oppose Roe
-McCain and Palin Refuse to Enforce 14th Amendment
-McCain Funds more than 300,000 Surgical Abortions
* Focus II: An organization at the domain name "andthenyoucankillthebaby.com" doesn't want you to see the groundbreaking DVD, Focus on the Strategy II. You may want to check it out anyway!
Today's Resource: Have you seen the Government Department at our KGOV Store? We are featuring Bruce Shortt's vitally-important book, The Harsh Truth about Public Schools. And also, check out the classic God's Criminal Justice System seminar, God and the Death Penalty, Live from Las Vegas, and Bob on Drugs DVDs, and our powerhouse Focus on the Strategy resources! And if you subscribe to the BEL Televised Classics, you will see this debate on TV, since it is one of the many extraordinary programs that come to your home on DVD when you subscribe!
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library