Madonna You Hypocritical Pig
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Madonna Upset Husband Gawks at Women: Madonna's divorce case against some guy named Ritchie claims he is verbally abusive: 'you look like a granny;' laughs sarcastically at her; and when they go out to eat, Madonna complains, he would look at the waitresses. No! Madonna, you hypocritical pig. You complain about your husband looking at a waitress? You tramp. You strut your stuff for a thousand men in an audience, and what? You don't want them to look at your prancing? What? You only perform for single men? Madonna you hypocritical pig. Yor care only about your own marriage, and not the wives of the men who leer at you? Madonna you hypocritical pig. You get upset when your husband looks at a pretty woman in a waitress' uniform, and yet you pride yourself on the money you've made from men paying to see you parading around half naked? Madonna you hypocritical pig. -Pastor Bob Enyart, Denver Bible Church, Colorado, USA
* Poll: 99% of Americans Lie, George Gallup Resigns: Just kidding... about Gallup that is.
* Colin Powell Endorses Obama bin Biden: No kidding. George W. Bush orchestrated RNC conventions with only pro-abort liberals as keynotes speakers and appearing in primetime, such as Colin Powell, Christi Todd Whitman, and Rudy Giuliani. Now, who is responsible for destroying the pro-life hopes of the Republican Party?
* American RTL Action Blasts John McCain: Check out this ARTLA Presidential Voter's Guide at ARTL Action's website (click on the chart to see a larger version).
-McCain Rejects the Right To Life of the Unborn
-McCain Gives $100s of Millions to Abortionists
-McCain Kills the Tiniest Kids for Research
-McCain Rejects Human Life Amendments
-McCain Promises Judges who Reject RTL
-McCain Doesn't Even Seem to Truly Oppose Roe
-McCain and Palin Refuse to Enforce 14th Amendment
-McCain Funds more than 300,000 Surgical Abortions
* Focus II: An organization at the domain name "andthenyoucankillthebaby.com" doesn't want you to see the groundbreaking DVD, Focus on the Strategy II. You may want to check it out anyway!
Today's Resource: Have you seen the Government Department at our KGOV Store? We are featuring Bruce Shortt's vitally-important book, The Harsh Truth about Public Schools. And also, check out the classic God's Criminal Justice System seminar, God and the Death Penalty, Live from Las Vegas, and Bob on Drugs DVDs, and our powerhouse Focus on the Strategy resources! And if you subscribe to the BEL Televised Classics, you will see this debate on TV, since it is one of the many extraordinary programs that come to your home on DVD when you subscribe!
BEL Topical Videos
Bible Studies (Audio)
Bible Studies (Video)
BEL Audio Library
BEL Video Library
BEL Classic TV Library