* If You Haven't Signed the Colorado Personhood Petition: Virtually everyone at the RMCF meeting signed Colorado's Brady Amendment personhood petition! Why are all biblical creationists pro-life? Because we know that we haven't evolved from animals, but we're made in God's image! If you haven't yet signed please call Colorado RTL at 303-753-9394 to get a petition mailed to you. And if you're out of state, PLEASE call CRTL or go to their ColoradoRTL.org site and click on donate to give for the petition drive! Thanks.-Bob Enyart
Family Policy Institute of Washington on BEL
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Russell Johnson at Focus on the Family Affiliate: Mr. Johnson of Focus on the Family's state affiliate Family Policy Institute of Washington tells Bob Enyart that he is not concerned that Dr. Dobson broke his pledge made while invoking God's name. Neither is he concerned that Focus continues to play video of that broken pledge in the Welcome Center. FPIW's Johnson does, however, continue to argue that John McCain is 100% pro-life even in the face of McCain's decades' long support for killing unborn children. See also ProlifeProfiles.com/McCain.
* Focus II: Click to order the groundbreaking Focus on the Strategy II DVD!
* McCain Lies to Christians, Kills Kids: Please see American Right To Life's powerful press release about Dr. Dobson violating his pledge made invoking God! John McCain funds the killing of countless children for example by voting to allocate monies on Oct. 27, 2005 for tax-funded surgical abortion if the baby's father is a criminal, that is, a rapist. See McCain's Yea vote to authorized funding for surgical abortion to kill an unborn child whose father is a criminal, "if the pregnancy is the result of an act of rape or incest." Also he votes millions to foreign and domestic abortion providers including Planned Parenthood and one week after Rudi Giuliani dropped out of the race, Republicans for Choice endorsed McCain.
Post-show note: End-of-the-World global warming prophets had claimed sea level would rise this century by 20 feet or more, and now global-warming scientists themselves have done more careful calculations and indicate that the rise couldn't possibly be much more than six feet, but that if global warming actually hits (BE: it won't), the rise would likely be 2.5 feet.
* Cindy McCain with Katie Couric: Which of Cindy McCain's lies about abortion do you believe? See her answer Couric's questions on the CBS Evening News, and realize that the McCains blatantly lie to Christians, and many pro-life leaders have a co-dependent relationship with fundamentally pro-choice politicians, being willfully deceived by a pro-abortion wolf in sheep's clothing.
Today's Resource: Please help Bob Enyart Live stay on the air for another year! You can make a one-time or monthly pledge, or you can enjoy one or two of Bob Enyart's entertaining and insightful videos each month, mailed to you automatically, simply by subscribing to the BEL Monthly Topical Videos service! Also, you can check out the other great BEL subscription services like the Monthly Bible Study Album, Bob's Monthly Sermons, or the BEL Televised Classics which brings perhaps the highest rated nightly Christian show ever back via DVD to your home! Bob started broadcasting on Denver's KLTT radio in 1991 and he still airs his program five days a week on this AM 670 50,000-watt station, the most-powerful Christian radio station in America! Please help Bob keep his program on air (and therefore, on KGOV.com also) and reaching more and more people by giving sacrificially to this annual telethon through on of the links above, or by calling right now, 1-800-8Enyart (836-9278)!
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library