Please Send Seven Sheets
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Trying Using freecycle.org! Can you get seven sheets and send them to Denver for a major prolife project! Please help American RTL welcome the DNC to Denver this summer! They need 100 people to send them seven sheets each for a top secret project called the Sheets of Shame! Can you send any sheets? If you can't send seven, can you send one or two? Can you go to a second hand store? Try using freecycle.org (it's so easy to get free sheets that way). Can you call a hotel, hospital, nursing home, motel, jail, or ask some friends? To do a proper greeting, here's what...
ARTL's DNC Welcoming Committee needs:
- What: Sheets and more sheets
- Quantity: 700 sheets (can you send seven, more or less?)
- Color: white or light colored
- Style: flat, preferably; but fitted sheets ok
- Size: queen, preferably; but others ok, especially king
- How: try the methods above, including freecycle.org, to get sheets
- Info: Office@AmericanRTL.org or 1-888-888-ARTL
- When: please ship your sheets by July 25 to arrive by Aug 2
Please bring or mail your sheets to:
1535 Grant St #303
Denver CO 80203
* Muslims Trying to Criminalize Christianity: The Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC) is urging the United Nations to adopt a resolution that would make speaking out against Islam a crime. The resolution is euphemistically called ''Combating Defamation of Religions,'' but if ever given the force of law would effectively outlaw preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ which inherently condemns Mohammed as a false prophet, the Koran as a corrupt book, and Alah as a pagan idol.
* $600,000 in Pro-life Prizes: On Monday, Lord willing, tune in to hear Bob interview Cathy Ruse, Executive Director of Life Prizes, about the Gerard Health Foundation plan to award $600,000 in prizes to between one and six individuals or organizations distinguishing themselves in preserving a culture of life! While Cathy cannot effect the nomination process, Bob hopes to share with her and the audience examples of the kind of folks who could be nominated, Colorado's personhood amendment sponsor Kristi Burton, the Collaborators Project founder Will, and Columbine dad and American RTL president Brian Rohrbough!
* Despite Undeniable Signs of Life Pt. II: National RTL tried but failed to pull the plug on the American RTL hospitality suite 18 floors above the NRTL annual convention! [See Part I and Part II of the ARTL 2008 Hospitality Suite report.]
* Please Help Bob with a Personhood Project: If you can, please volunteer to help Bob on one of these projects:
- Team131: if you're able to spend at least five hours at your PC helping with a vital online project!
- Metro Team: if you're able to come out occasionally for an important project in the Denver area, please let Donna at CRTL know!
Today's Resource: Have you heard about our new release? You can enjoy this Bible study of the entire Book of Judges that presents the biblical teaching on treaties, the judiciary, and the best form of government! Just click to get it now by downloading the audio study, or to get it mailed to you on a CD, or just call us at 1-800-8Enyart!