Sheets of Shame for the DNC!
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Please Send Seven Sheets to ARTL: Please help American RTL welcome the DNC to Denver this summer! They need 100 people to send them seven sheets each for a top secret project called the Sheets of Shame! Can you send any sheets? If you can't send seven, can you send one or two? Can you go to a second hand store? Can you call a hotel, hospital, nursing home, motel, jail, or ask some friends? To properly greet the DNC, here's what
the ARTL Welcoming Committee needs:
-What: Sheets and more sheets
- Quantity: 700 sheets
- Color: white or light colored
- Style: flat, preferably; but fitted sheets ok
- Size: queen, preferably; but others ok, especially king
- Info: Office@AmericanRTL.org or 1-888-888-ARTL
Please bring or mail your sheets to:
1535 Grant St #303
Denver CO 80203
Post-show Note: Stay tuned! Bob Enyart was interviewed today by a major news outlet regarding Colorado's new government censorship law SB200 which forbids publishing of Christian teaching on co-habitation and homosexuality in bookstores and in ten thousand other venues in Colorado. Bob has distributed illegal Christian flyers at Denver's People's Fair and on May 30th at the Colorado State Capitol giving copies of the contraband to Governor Bill Ritter's staff and to officials with the Colorado State Police. (You can download the IllegalEnyartFlyer here.).
* Christians Before the CO Supreme Court: Pro-life activists Ken Scott and Cliff Powell, along with attorney James Rouse, presented their oral arguments today before the wicked Colorado Supreme Court opposing a permanent injunction prohibiting Ken and Cliff from witnessing on the sidewalk outside of the post-Christian, homosexual, pro-child killing St. John's Episcopal Church in Denver. After the hearing, a group of Christians went to evangelize the surviving victims of the pagan church. Hear this account from Jason Troyer, our reporter on the scene.
* Judge Stein Rules for Bro against Yoyo Ono: Yoko Ono had filed in federal court for an injunction to stop Premise Media, the production house that made Ben Stein's movie Expelled, from using asking the 15-second clip of John Lennon's song Imagine in their anti-atheist, anti-Darwin documentary. Judge Stein ruled in favor of Ben Stein and against Yoyo on the grounds that the film complied with Fair Use doctrine criteria permitting unlicensed use of brief portions of copyrighted property for social commentary. In the movie, Ben points out the intolerance of the Beetles lyrics: imagine "Nothing to kill or die for, and no religion too." Separately: for the Focus on the Strategy II DVD, Bob Enyart licensed a video clip from the Hollywood movie Judgment at Nuremberg, featuring Burt Lancaster and Spencer Tracy, paying MGM Studios a hefty fee for the 60-second clip since BEL attorneys believed it's use would not fall under Fair Use. Many other clips in the DVD are used under the Fair Use doctrine. Separately again: Stein's movie is opening in Canada in two weeks, and is scheduled to come out on DVD in October!
* Dave from Los Angeles: "Imagine there's no liberals!" We'd have to be talking about heaven! Dave thanked Bob for discussing America's bankrupt bankruptcy laws, and hoped that more conservative talk shows hosts would discuss bankruptcy but noted that biblical wisdom helps people understand basic principles of justice and economics. Dave also suggests evangelizing people when they complain about the price of gas, to talk about socialism in America which robs people of thousands of dollars from their paychecks.
* Urgent Request: Bob Enyart Live has been so involved in fighting the culture war (see the illegal flyer below from just today), that over the past few months, Bob has overlooked the financial stability of his own radio outreach. If you value the biblical teaching and influence BEL brings to our world, please consider a sacrificial one-time or monthly donation to BEL, or subscribing to a BEL resource, or purchasing the Enyart Library (greatly improved from the photo to include only CDs and DVDs) or some of the fascinating BEL books, DVDs, and Bible Study resources!
* Candidate Questionnaire Replies Online: check out the seven vital questions and the fascinating 2008 candidate replies at Colorado RTL!
* Please Help Bob with a Personhood Project: If you can, please volunteer to help Bob on one of these projects:
- Team131: if you're able to spend at least five hours at your PC helping with a vital online project!
- Travel: if you can travel outside the state in July or August for a few days and cover your own expenses, Bob will be traveling on very important out-of-state missions in support of Colorado's personhood amendment effort! Would you like to go? If so, please let ARTL know at 1-888-888-ARTL!
- Metro Team: if you're able to come out occasionally for an important project in the Denver area, please let Donna at CRTL know!
* Drive Denver's Truth Truck: Colorado Right To Life's Truth Truck coordinator, Vick Lopez, called into BEL to ask if you (yes, you!) can volunteer to drive. Please call CRTL at 303 753-9394 if you think you can drive their standard transmission Truth Truck on a two-hour route once every week or two!
Today's Resource: Have you seen the Government Department at our KGOV Store? Check out the classic God's Criminal Justice System seminar, God and the Death Penalty, Live from Las Vegas, and Bob on Drugs DVDs, and our powerhouse Focus on the Strategy resources! Also, you can call and ask about our new release, a Bible study of the entire Book of Judges, that presents the biblical teaching on treaties, the judiciary, and the best form of government, coming out soon on CD, at 1-800-8Enyart!
BEL Topical Videos
Bible Studies (Audio)
Bible Studies (Video)
BEL Audio Library
BEL Video Library
BEL Classic TV Library