* If You Haven't Signed the Colorado Personhood Petition: Virtually everyone at the RMCF meeting signed Colorado's Brady Amendment personhood petition! Why are all biblical creationists pro-life? Because we know that we haven't evolved from animals, but we're made in God's image! If you haven't yet signed please call Colorado RTL at 303-753-9394 to get a petition mailed to you. And if you're out of state, PLEASE call CRTL or go to their ColoradoRTL.org site and click on donate to give for the petition drive! Thanks.-Bob Enyart
Bob on Colorado's Fox TV 31
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Bob was asked about an Obama VP: Bob Enyart appeared Friday on Fox's Good Morning Colorado with host Shaul Turner and others. This summary comes from his notes, much of which was said on the air. Asked who Barak Obama should choose as a running mate, Bob replied: When I criticize Obama, please don't think I'm supporting McCain. Republicans for Choice have endorsed McCain, because he has never supported a personhood amendment; he certainly will not support Kristi Burton's Colorado personhood amendment; and in 2005 he voted to kill some babies by abortion; and McCain votes to kill the littlest boys and girls for research. John McCain is pro-abortion, with exceptions.
But who should Obama's running mate be. He should run his own Star Search, and try to find one person in the Democratic Party who knows right from wrong, and pick that person. Then perhaps Obama can learn from that rare person that it is wrong to kill unborn children and that America is in a moral meltdown, which he is a part of. Further, his campaign has exposed the soft racism of low expectations. Obama attended a black church for twenty years where the pastor and congregation believes that the government invented AIDs to kill blacks; that Bush blew up the New Orleans levees; and that the CIA brought crack cocaine into the black community. Yet the media refused to check the paranoia in black churches.
* Bob was asked about Fixing the Economy: Shaul pointed out that bankruptcy filings in Colorado increased 35 percent this year. Bob replied that: The bankruptcy laws are themselves bankrupt. They are immoral and encourage bad behavior. The government can forgive back taxes for struggling people, but governing officials have no right to forgive your debt to your grocer or your grandfather. We should bring back indentured servitude, as per Article XIII of the U.S. Constitution, and apply it to those who do not repay loans through negligence.
* Bob was asked about Global warming: to which he replied: Just this past week, scientists have proven cause of global warming: it's the sun! Ice at Antarctica increased by 2 million square kilometers in the last couple of years; and NASA reported that Mars has warmed, quite apart from SUVs and Algore's massive carbon footprint. Bob also mentioned the 31,000 degreed scientists who signed the petition rejecting the manmade global warming farce.
* Stonehenge was a Memorial: The latest findings show by Carbon 14 dating that the Stonehenge site was used as a burial place when it was erected. After the global flood, life expectancies were plummeting, and thus, some ancient cultures were obsessed with their own death rates, and like the Pharaohs of Egypt, invested massive resources planning for their own burials.
* No World Heterosexual AIDS Threat: After 17 years on the air with the same argument, Bob Enyart Live has been vindicated for teaching that there would be no heterosexual HIV epidemic. Now, according to the World Health Organization, the threat of a world AIDS pandemic among heterosexuals is over, and that a 25-year health campaign was misplaced outside the continent of Africa. "A quarter of a century after the outbreak of AIDS, the World Health Organisation (WHO) has accepted that the threat of a global heterosexual pandemic has disappeared. In the first official admission that the universal prevention strategy promoted by the major AIDS organisations may have been misdirected... the head of the WHO's department of HIV/Aids said there will be no generalised epidemic of AIDS in the heterosexual population outside Africa... Sexual behaviour is obviously important... Even if the total number of sexual partners [in sub-Saharan Africa] is no greater than in the UK, there seems to be a higher frequency of overlapping sexual partnerships creating sexual networks that, from an epidemiological point of view, are more efficient at spreading infection. ...high rates of genital herpes, which causes ulcers on the genitals through which the virus can enter the body, also contributed to Africa's heterosexual epidemic.But the factors driving HIV were still not fully understood, he said. "The impact of HIV is so heterogeneous. In the US , the rate of infection among men in Washington DC is well over 100 times higher than in North Dakota, the region with the lowest rate. That is in one country. How do you explain such differences?" How? Duh.
* Urgent Request: Bob Enyart Live has been so involved in fighting the culture war, that over the past few months, Bob has overlooked the financial stability of his own radio outreach. If you value the biblical teaching and influence BEl brings to our world, please consider a sacrificial one-time or monthly donation to BEL, or subscribing to a BEL resource, or purchasing the Enyart Library (greatly improved from the photo to include only CDs and DVDs) or some of the fascinating BEL books, DVDs, and Bible Study resources!
* Please Help Bob with a Personhood Project: If you can, please volunteer to help Bob on one of these projects:
- Team131: if you're able to spend at least five hours at your PC helping with a vital online project!
- Travel: if you can travel outside the state, in June, July, or August, for a few days and cover your own expenses, Bob will be traveling on very important out-of-state missions in support of Colorado's personhood amendment effort! Would you like to go? If so, please let ARTL know at 1-888-888-ARTL!
- Metro Team: if you're able to come out occasionally for an important project in the Denver area, please let Donna at CRTL know!
* Drive Denver's Truth Truck: Colorado Right To Life's Truth Truck coordinator, Vick Lopez, called into BEL to ask if you (yes, you!) can volunteer to drive. Please call CRTL at 303 753-9394 if you think you can drive their standard transmission Truth Truck on a two-hour route once every week or two!
* Collaborators Project Signup: Please consider signing up for the CollaboratorsProject.com email updates!
Today's Resources: Please help BEL continue to reach more people! We need your help today! By subscribing to the Monthly Sermons resource, every month the U.S. Mail will deliver Bob's sermons to your door. Also, you can consider subscribing to the BEL Televised Classics on DVD (to see the educational and often hilarious, and sometimes intense, episodes from Bob's nationally syndicated TV show). And you can subscribe to our monthly Bible Study Albums, or our monthly topical Videos! In fact, you could also sign up to donate monthly to BEL. These resource subscriptions will help you grow spiritually and intellectually! So many have reported that the biblical knowledge they gain from these resources is so practical that it has helped them improve: their marriages and other relationships, parenting and grand-parenting, work relationships, evangelizing, and so many general life skills! And of course, subscribing to one or more of these services will not only help you, at the same time you will be helping KGOV continue to reach more people with our biblically-based worldview!
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library