American RTL Road Trip to Billings
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* You're Invited to Go to Montana: You're invited to hop on board the American RTL Road Trip to Billings and join Cal Zastrow, Bob Enyart, Jason Troyer, and other pro-life leaders on a road trip to support the troops as local residents collect signatures for Montana's personhood amendment at 49 polling places around the state's largest city. This first-of-its-kind ARTL Road Trip leaves from Denver Monday June 2 at 7:30 a.m. and will return Wednesday. You're invited to drive or fly to Billings to volunteer all day Tuesday June 3 by supporting this vital collection of signatures! Please call ARTL at 1-888-888-ARTL to donate a tank of gas $80, or to sponsor someone who can go in your place ($100), or to let them know that you'll be joining the ARTL Road Trip to Billings!
* Hillary Staying in Race for Lightning Strike: Aside from Hillary fanning the flames of racist turnout in the remaining Democratic primaries, she's also mentioned the possibility that someone might assassinate Barak. Why does Hillary have to do all the heavy lifting? Desperate candidates often consider that their opponent may get killed. They just don't usually have the crudeness to bring it up. Hillary didn't have to mention Bobby Kennedy's assassination to make the point that primaries sometimes go into June; she was angry that no one else had justified her staying in the race based on the possibility that someone may kill a candidate at any moment, so to Hillary, everything has a silver lining, even assassinations and racism.
* Colorado Legalizes Homosexual Attack on Christians: the stealth Senate Bill 08-200, which has already passed the state's Senate and House and is at the desk of liberal governor Bill Ritter, amends as follows Colorado state law: "Section 8. 24-34-701. Publishing of discriminative matter forbidden. No person, being the owner, lessee, proprietor, manager, superintendent, agent, or employee of any place of public accommodation... shall publish, issue, circulate, send, distribute, give away, or display in any way, manner, or shape or by any means or method, except as provided in this section, any communication, paper, poster, folder, manuscript, book, pamphlet, writing, print, letter, notice, or advertisement of any kind, nature, or description THAT is intended or calculated to discriminate or actually discriminates against... SEXUAL ORIENTATION, marital status... in the matter of furnishing or neglecting or refusing to furnish to them or any one of them any lodging, housing, schooling, or tuition or any accommodation, right [marriage], privilege [adoption], advantage, or convenience... on account of... SEXUAL ORIENTATION, marital status... [which] is unwelcome or objectionable or not acceptable, desired, or solicited." This law is far more than a "men will be allowed in the little girl's room" law. If Ritter fails to veto SB 200, America will see enacted into law its most far-reaching, hostile homosexual attack on Christians. See last Thursday's BEL show for more information.
* American RTL Press Release: $10,000 Cash Offer to National RTL to name a single pro-life justice appears on more than fifty media outlet and ministry sites including Yahoo, Denver Post, Covenant News, ALL.org, ProLifeAmerica.com, CNBC, etc.
* Please Help Bob with a Personhood Project: If you can, please volunteer to help Bob on one of these projects:
- Team131: if you're able to spend at least five hours at your PC helping with a vital online project!
- Travel: if you can travel outside the state, in June, July, or August, for a few days and cover your own expenses, Bob will be traveling on very important out-of-state missions in support of Colorado's personhood amendment effort! Would you like to go? If so, please let ARTL know at 1-888-888-ARTL!
- Metro Team: if you're able to come out occasionally for an important project in the Denver area, please let Donna at CRTL know!
* Drive Denver's Truth Truck: Colorado Right To Life's Truth Truck coordinator, Vick Lopez, called into BEL to ask if you (yes, you!) can volunteer to drive. Please call CRTL at 303 753-9394 if you think you can drive their standard transmission Truth Truck on a two-hour route once every week or two!
* CollaboratorsProject Signup: Please consider signing up for the CollaboratorsProject.com email updates!
Today's Resources: By subscribing to the Monthly Sermons resource, every month the U.S. Mail will deliver Bob's sermons to your door. Also, you can consider subscribing to the BEL Televised Classics on DVD (to see the educational and often hilarious, and sometimes intense, episodes from Bob's nationally syndicated TV show). And you can subscribe to our monthly Bible Study Albums, or our monthly topical Videos! In fact, you could also sign up to donate monthly to BEL. These resource subscriptions will help you grow spiritually and intellectually! So many have reported that the biblical knowledge they gain from these resources is so practical that it has helped them improve: their marriages and other relationships, parenting and grand-parenting, work relationships, evangelizing, and so many general life skills! And of course, subscribing to one or more of these services will not only help you, at the same time you will be helping KGOV continue to reach more people with our biblically-based worldview!
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library