145,000 visits to KGOV.com
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Muslim Convert to Christianity Fears for Life: Why? Because Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance. How many synagogues are in Mecca? Zero. How many churches are in Mecca, Medina, and all of Saudi Arabia? Zero. Why? Because Islam is a religion f tolerance.
* Public School Principal is Felon Abortionist: It's true.
* Jaired B. Hall on Dobson Open Letter: this Regent University's Law Review editor wrote an excellent analogy of the alleged partial-birth abortion ban, explaining that it is not a ban, and asking people to thoughtfully read Colorado RTL's open letter to Dr. James Dobson!
* Colorado Statesman on Personhood Sides: John Schroyer does a good job summarizing the pro-life opposition and support for Colorado's Personhood ballot initiative, listing in support of the effort Mike Huckabee, Alan Keyes, Ron Paul, Tom Euteneuer of "Human Life International, the largest pro-life organization in the world," and "That's not all. Those endorsements are among 40 from national and statewide pro-life individuals and groups, and a press conference with [ten] Republican state lawmakers" occurred last Monday!
* 145,000 visits to KGOV.com: from 137 countries in the last 12 months. Thank you Lord! Countries with over 250 visits include Austria 258, Germany 313, Mexico 325, Taiwan 338, Costa Rica 442, Poland 520, England 754, Japan 800 and Canada 2,662!
* Candidate Jack "The Dripper" Kevorkian: It's true too. "He might have a hard time winning since he's murdered quite a few of his likely supporters," said Leslie Hanks, V.P., Colorado RTL.
* Colorado RTL Truth Truck in NorthCreek: Denver's upscale commercial district today had a couple hours of huge mobile billboards of aborted babies "Courtesy of The Weitz Company," a construction firm designated "permanent collaborator" with the abortion industry. Weitz is building the newest U.S. Hermes outlet, a nearly one-billion dollar a year accessories chain, and the Collaborators Project has committed to protesting Weitz customers and employees for as many years as Planned Parenthood is killing children in Auschweitz, the name of the proposed Denver abortion facility. Cherry Creek News today published an informative article on the Collaborators Projects ongoing protests of Weitz customers!
Post-show Note: Please help get signatures or join Bob in welcoming Judie Brown to Colorado at evening $100-a-plate fundraisers on April 4 & 5, or just donate directly to the non-deductible Colorado RTL Issue Committee to help get Personhood on the ballot in November! Just call Donna at 303 753-9394! Our deadline for 76,000 signatures is May 13th! We're at 45,000 and going strong! We need your help! Please, help!
Today's Resource: Watch Terry's Call on DVD as Bob quickly unravels Terry's red herring claim, that homosexuals are living godly lives. In a series of heart touching phone calls, Terry is lead to the Lord and repentance, shortly before his death from AIDS. (And notice the meaning of all the graphic elements in the artwork on the label of the DVD!)
BEL Topical Videos
Bible Studies (Audio)
Bible Studies (Video)
BEL Audio Library
BEL Video Library
BEL Classic TV Library