* If You Haven't Signed the Colorado Personhood Petition: Virtually everyone at the RMCF meeting signed Colorado's Brady Amendment personhood petition! Why are creationists are pro-life? Because they know that we haven't evolved from animals, but we're made in God's image! If you haven't yet signed please call Colorado RTL at 303-753-9394 to get a petition mailed to you. And if you're out of state, PLEASE call CRTL or go to their ColoradoRTL.org site and click on donate to give for the petition drive! Thanks.-Bob Enyart
Christmas Day Abortionist Home Visit!
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Post-show Note: Tonight, Fox News Channel's Hannity and Colmes ran part of American RTL Action's 527 anti-Romney ad which is airing in Iowa through the January 3, 2008 caucuses! Please pray that Christian pro-lifers will not be deceived into supporting a child-killer like Romney!
* Christmas at the Abortionists Homes: More than 40 Christians turned out, in below-freezing temperatures, during a Colorado blizzard, on Christmas Day, for home protests of abortionists and Weitz construction executives collaborating in the killing of children in order to increase the social tension over abortion and also to discourage others from helping Planned Parenthood kill kids! Wherever you live, you can help stop the construction of Planned Parenthood's largest abortion facility in the nation in Denver, by signing up for the daily updates at FamiliesAgainstPP.com!
* Christmas Gift to Mitt Romney: EXPOSURE! TRACTION! More reporters are REALLY enjoying the professional anti-Romney 527 TV ad running in Iowa from American RTL Action. See the ad at ARTLAction.com (and don't miss the Legacy of Judas article following the ad)! Today, a major reporter asked ARTL Action for a high-resolution copy of the ad to air nationally. Please pray that this happens! Pro-abortion Mitt Romney has spent years and millions seeking the Republican nomination for president and with the help of Nat'l RTL's general counsel James Bopp. Now, ARTL Action is providing traction to the accusation that Romney is a hypocrite and lying when he says he is pro-life. The Fox News Channel's report is here. ABC News reports are here, here, and... here (brief video excerpt of ARTL ad, "12 Days"). ABC reported that president Steve Curtis hopes to triple his existing media buy with donations to American RTL Action, which he is asking for online or by calling 1-888-888-ARTL.
* Alan Keyes on the Ballot in 16 States: and counting! See the GREAT 8-page insert to appear in Iowa newspapers days before the January 3rd caucuses!
* FBI Billion Dollar Database: One billion dollars to better track people's identities for use in combating crime and fighting terror. Praise the Lord and pass the iris scan!
Request: Please consider making a special donation before the end of the year to one of these vital organizations: American Right To Life, Colorado Right To Life, Denver Bible Church, or Bob Enyart Live!
* Romney Health Care: Mitt Romney stated that as Governor he always came down on the side of life with every bit of legislation that crossed his desk. to pay passed a Turns out, that's a lie too, including by when he passed a law forcing taxpayers to pay for abortion, gave Planned Parenthood a seat on the Massachusetts Health Care advisory board, and "forced" Catholic hospitals to dispense abortifacients.
Today's Resource: Watch the latest BEL DVD, Bob Debates! Watch Bob debate platinum rapper Sisqo, comedienne Ruby Wax, filthy publisher Larry Flynt, ABC's crotch-humorist Jimmy Kimmel (twice), comedian Martin Short, and actor Dennis Weaver. This DVD will soon be added to our BEL Store, but to get in now, you must call us at 800-8Enyart (836-9278). Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library