* If You Haven't Signed the Colorado Personhood Petition: Virtually everyone at the RMCF meeting signed Colorado's Brady Amendment personhood petition! Why are creationists are pro-life? Because they know that we haven't evolved from animals, but we're made in God's image! If you haven't yet signed please call Colorado RTL at 303-753-9394 to get a petition mailed to you. And if you're out of state, PLEASE call CRTL or go to their ColoradoRTL.org site and click on donate to give for the petition drive! Thanks.-Bob Enyart
Pat Robertson Aborts Brain
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
While preparing for the Pro-Life Leaders Summit and during this historic event, BEL will air the following programs:
Thu 11-08 Secret Recording of Bob at the NRTL Board Mtg from June 19
Fri 11-09 Bob Debates Ron Paul Supporters from Oct 18
Mon 11-12 Bob Debates Koukl re Giuliani from Oct 26
Tue 11-13 Bob Debates Epperson re Giuliani from Oct 10
Wed 11-14 Bob Debates Epperson Pt 2 from Oct 11
Pat Robertson Aborts Brain show summary:
* Pat Robertson Endorses Mass Murderer: Old guard "pro-life" founder of the Christian Coalition, the Rev. Pat Robertson, today endorsed radically pro-homosexual child-killer Rudi Giuliani.
* Robertson Defends Forced Abortion: Pat Robertson discussed on CNN's Wolf Blitzer Reports on Dec. 16, 2001 China's forced abortion and their outlawing of brothers and sisters. "I don't agree with it," Robertson said, "but at the same time they've got 1.2 billion people, and they don't know what to do. ... I think that right now, they're doing what they have to do. I don't agree with forced abortion, but I don't think the United States needs to interfere with what they're doing internally in this regard." Denver Bible Church pastor Bob Enyart says to Pat Robertson, "Christians should not defend mass murderers. The Chinese need us to bring them liberty and Christianity, not to defend the slaughter of their children. It's bizarre that Pat Robertson says he's against abortion, except where it's forced, then he's for it. Moral relativism has brought the ‘pro-life' Republican movement into a post-Christian era.
* Finland's Columbine also for Natural Selection: An 18-year-old atheist murdered seven fellow students and the high school principal before killing himself. The murderer wrote "It's time to put NATURAL SELECTION & SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST back on track," with the capitalization in the original. The producer for Ben Stein's new movie, Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed, has interviewed Columbine dad Brian Rohrbough and we will find out in February if the film exposes this murderous side effect of evolution. Denver's Rocky Mountain News reported in 1999 on page one that the autopsy of one of the Columbine murders revealed he wore a shirt during the crime that said, "Natural Selection," and they followed that with the claim that the newspaper had no idea what that phrase referred to, but they guessed it might be perhaps a music group or video game. Right.
* Former Chair of the Colo. Repub. Party: Steve Curtis and Bob described Pat Robertson and other Christian Coalition type leaders as being post-Christian. Steve co-founded LifeCommercials.com!
Today's Resource: You can enjoy one or two of Bob Enyart's entertaining and insightful videos each month, mailed to you automatically, simply by subscribing to the BEL Monthly Topical Videos service! Also, you can check out the other great BEL subscription services!
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library