* If You Haven't Signed the Colorado Personhood Petition: Virtually everyone at the RMCF meeting signed Colorado's Brady Amendment personhood petition! Why are creationists are pro-life? Because they know that we haven't evolved from animals, but we're made in God's image! If you haven't yet signed please call Colorado RTL at 303-753-9394 to get a petition mailed to you. And if you're out of state, PLEASE call CRTL or go to their ColoradoRTL.org site and click on donate to give for the petition drive! Thanks.-Bob Enyart
Washington Post: Junk DNA not Junk at All
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Lindsay from Noblesville IN: Thanked Bob for his Nicer than God Bible study album and asked about the principles regarding how to treat a sexually immoral family member.
* Joe from Lookout Mountain CO: Asked Bob about how to proceed in a relationship with a brother who has not asked for forgiveness after committing a perceived offense.
* We Creationists Proved RIGHT Again : Anti-creationist scientist Eugenie Scott argued on BEL nearly ten years ago that junk DNA was strong evidence against a Creator. Now, the Washington Post reports: "The first concerted effort to understand all the inner workings of the DNA molecule is overturning a host of long-held assumptions about the nature of genes and their role in human health and evolution, scientists reported yesterday. The new perspective reveals DNA to be not just a string of biological code but a dauntingly complex operating system that processes many more kinds of information than previously appreciated. The findings, from a project involving hundreds of scientists in 11 countries and detailed in 29 papers being published today, confirm growing suspicions that the stretches of "junk DNA" flanking hardworking genes are not junk at all. But the study goes further, indicating for the first time that the vast majority of the 3 billion "letters" of the human genetic code are busily toiling at an array of previously invisible tasks." -June 14, 2007, p. A1 [Hear a a phenomenal 2009 update on Junk DNA and the latest developments in genetics on BEL with CRS' microbiologist Kevin Anderson!]
* Jefferson from Anderson IN : Asked Bob to clarify his stand on pro-life incrementalism, and explain why he would oppose a ban on third-trimester abortion.
* Don't Watch Bruce Almighty : Just get the bottom line here on BEL!
Today's Resource: Listen to Bob's fascinating Bible study album called, The Law of Moses ! Bob has a best-selling manuscript called The Plot , which provides an overview of the whole Bible, and that teaching is presented in five albums, The Plot , The Tree , The Law of Moses , Miracles and the Supernatural , and The Last Days. So far, only The Plot and The Tree albums have been digitally re-mastered onto MP3 CDs, and the others are still on audiotape. But it is very worthwhile to listen to Bob's study, The Law of Moses on audiotape right now, and then BEL makes upgrade MP3 CDs available for only $5 each when each one becomes available. So, you can call 800 8-Enyart to order and listen to The Law of Moses on audiotape today. BEL offers a 90-day money-back guarantee if you don't like it, but if you love it (which we hope you do), and you want to share it with more people, then in the future, you can upgrade to the MP3 CD version for only $5 and give away one version or the other!
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library