* If You Haven't Signed the Colorado Personhood Petition: Virtually everyone at the RMCF meeting signed Colorado's Brady Amendment personhood petition! Why are creationists are pro-life? Because they know that we haven't evolved from animals, but we're made in God's image! If you haven't yet signed please call Colorado RTL at 303-753-9394 to get a petition mailed to you. And if you're out of state, PLEASE call CRTL or go to their ColoradoRTL.org site and click on donate to give for the petition drive! Thanks.-Bob Enyart
Bob Debates Atheist Reginald Finley Pt 2
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* The Infidel Guy: a.k.a. atheist Reggie Finley, debated the existence of God with Bob Enyart for four hours, and this is a second installment.
* Atheists vs. Conscience: Atheists claim that varying cultural norms disprove that God instilled a conscience in all of us mankind. However, Bob demonstrated with Reggie that atheists are themselves so influenced by Augustinian philosophy that they have a hard time acknowledging the obvious role that man's free will has in his behavior, whether individual or corporate.
* Evidence for Conscience: Even the hardened criminal like the murdering leader of a drug cartel, objects if another man: steals from him, tries to murder him, bears false witness against him, or commits adultery with his woman. So that the conscience God put in our hearts, knowing the difference between right and wrong, can typically be discerned even in a sociopath like Adolph Hitler. Atheists like Reggie Finley exaggerate the degree to which human beings disagree on right and wrong. Thou protesteth too much, Reggie, claiming that God hasn't revealed to you right and wrong.
* Homosexuals and Dogs: Reggie fell into a trap by using the typical liberal argument that homosexuality is defensible because some animals are homosexual. Bob then mentioned some of the horrendous behavior of animals. For example, some of them gang rape their females, some start devouring other animals while they are still alive, and some eat their own young. Thus, the argument that homosexuals behave like pigs and dogs easily backfires. This segment ended with Reggie saying, "I don't know where you're going with this." Reggie, the answer to that question is: Bob just refuted your point.
Today's Resource: If you enjoyed these segments of Bob's atheism debate with Reginald Finley, you'd probably learn a lot and really have fun hearing the entire four hour debate! Call us at 800-8Enyart to order Bob Debates Atheist Reginald Finley on CD! We're also throwing in another two-hours of audio as a bonus! On Reggie's InfidelGuy.com website, he lists twenty-two arguments against the existence of God. We suggested to Reggie that we could avoid a wandering discussion that gets bogged down by using his list of arguments as an outline, such that he could go through the whole list, and make all twenty-two arguments as Bob responds to each. Reggie said he would rather have the unstructured discussion, which was fine with us. However, we asked a member of Denver Bible Church who is a former atheist to role play Reginald Finley in studio, to give Bob the opportunity to illustrate how a strong biblical worldview provides strong rebuttals to Reggie's answers! So we've included that material on the same CD, so that you can get six hours of apologetics training learning how to respond to an atheist all on our single CD, Bob Debates Atheist Reginald Finley!
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library