Facing the Giants
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* A Great Movie: Bob and his family highly recommend Facing the Giants! And Bob is promoting a local showing of this movie on Friday March 16th at 7 p.m. in Arvada Colorado at Maranatha Christian Center (they only seat 800, so arrive early)!
Are All Sins Equal?
* Jesus answered Pilate: "the one who delivered Me to you has the greater sin." -Jesus, John 19:11
* "You who judged your sisters [Northern Israel], bear your own shame also, because the sins which you [Judah] committed were more abominable than theirs; they are more righteous than you. Yes, be disgraced also, and bear your own shame, because you justified your sisters [made them appear comparatively less wicked]." -God, Ezekiel 16:51
* All unrighteousness is sin, and there is sin not leading to death. -John, 1 John 5:17
* "[some] shall be beaten with many stripes [and others] with few... For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required; and to whom much has been committed, of him they will ask the more. I came to send fire on the earth [judgment], and how I wish it were already kindled!" -Jesus, Luke 12:47?49
* "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you devour widows' houses, and for a pretense make long prayers. Therefore you will receive greater condemnation. Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel land and sea to win one proselyte, and when he is won, you make him twice as much a son of hell as yourselves." -Jesus, Mat. 23:14-15
* "Bethsaida... it will be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon in the day of judgment than for you. And you, Capernaum... it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment than for you." -Jesus, Mat. 11:21?24
* "In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow..." -A Heavenly Voice, Rev. 18:7
* My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment. -James 3:1
* "Beware of the scribes, who desire to go around in long robes, love greetings in the marketplaces, the best seats in the synagogues, and the best places at feasts, [yet] who devour widows' houses, and for a pretense make long prayers. These will receive greater condemnation." -Jesus, Luke 20:46?47
* Among the things that "the Lord hates, [that] are an abomination to Him: ...hands [people] that shed innocent blood, a false witness... and one who sows discord..." -Solomon, Proverbs 6:16-19
* People do not despise a thief if he steals to satisfy himself when he is starving. Yet when he is found, he must restore sevenfold... -Solomon, Proverbs 6:30-31
* Then God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God relented from the disaster that He had said He would bring upon them, and He did not do it. -Jonah 3:10
Today's TWO Resources: (1) You can listen to Nicer than God, a fast-paced critique of today's Christian teaching on the issues of forgiveness, judging, confrontation, etc. in audiotape or MP3-CD format. Or (2), you can get a subscription to our Monthly Bible Study Album, and receive an audiotape or MP3-CD album mailed to your home once per month. Nicer than God would then be just one of the many worthwhile albums you will enjoy!
Monthly Sermon MP3-CD
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon DVD
Monthly Sermon Blu-ray New!
Monthly Bible Study MP3-CD
Monthly Bible Study DVD
Monthly Bible Study Blu-ray New!
Monthly Topical Video
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Shop BEL Departments
BEL Topical Videos
BEL Topical Video Dowloads
Bible Study Audios
Bible Study Audio Downloads
Bible Study Videos
Bible Study Video Downloads
Sermon Audio Downloads
Sermon Video Downloads
BEL Audio Library
BEL Video Library
BEL Classic TV Library