* If You Haven't Signed the Colorado Personhood Petition: Virtually everyone at the RMCF meeting signed Colorado's Brady Amendment personhood petition! Why are creationists are pro-life? Because they know that we haven't evolved from animals, but we're made in God's image! If you haven't yet signed please call Colorado RTL at 303-753-9394 to get a petition mailed to you. And if you're out of state, PLEASE call CRTL or go to their ColoradoRTL.org site and click on donate to give for the petition drive! Thanks.-Bob Enyart
Christian Leaders Join the 4-H Club
Download: Dialup / Broadband Stream: Dialup / Broadband Comment: at TheologyOnline
* Bob Enyart Deep in Colts' Territory: This Saturday, if you can possibly make it, Bob hopes to see you at his seminar this weekend in Indianapolis. Come and learn about Open Theism, which is a Bible teaching that correctly answers the questions: Is God free and able to change the future? and, Is the Future Settled or Open?
* Remember, Most Liberals: hate George W. Bush more than they love the Iraqi people. Thus, liberals prefer to see America leave Iraq in failure, and leave 20 million civilians to those who would sooner slaughter them than permit them justice and freedom. For years now, a major goal of America's troops in Iraq has been to protect Iraqis against fellow Muslims who would slaughter them.
* Not Getting on the Bandwagon: of criticizing of George W Bush.
* 4-H Club & Christian Relativity: The teachings of our Christians leaders are increasingly similar to those of Hillary, Hollywood, Humanists, and Homosexuals. Having walked for many years, carelessly down the path of legal positivism (the Constitution takes precedence over God's command, Do Not Murder), our Christian leaders now agree with the 4-H Club on so many tragic particulars, including:
- Pornography is a free speech right, but we should regulate it.
- Fornication is a human right, but we should regulate it.
- Adultery is a right, between consenting adults.
- Homosexuality is a right.
- Justice Samuel Alito properly ruled to keep legal partial-birth abortion because the Constitution takes precedence over Do Not Murder.
- Etc., etc., etc.
Without a vision, the people perish. And our Christian leaders no longer remember that adultery was criminal for 3,500 years of biblical society. And in the realm of sexual immorality, we're fighting a dozen blazing forest fires without a vision or an understanding of what is the proper legal status of sex outside of marriage.
Today's Resource: Please consider getting Focus on the Strategy! This DVD is BEL's best presentation ever, exposing the moral relativism in Christian leadership, and proposing specific corrections. So please order one, strap on a seatbelt, and rev up your DVD player!
Monthly Sermon MP3-CDs
Monthly Sermon CDs
Monthly Sermon Videos
Monthly Bible Study Audios
Monthly Bible Study Videos
Monthly Topical Videos
Monthly TV Classics
Monthly Best of Bob
Bible Studies MP3
Bible Studies DVD
BEL Video Library